metal commodities

I am long gold, silver and copper.
Sounds like some lady with “long” hair and too much jewelry. Oh, no, that's right, it's a “bull” market in precious metals. That's your username, isn't it, el toro, “the bull?”

And there are far too many legal claims to “the” bull in Spanish, say I, who happen to have invested in the domain name "colmena.biz" for my own personal sole proprietorship interests only to be swamped by "lacolmenanyc.org" -- tinpot Central and South American dictatorship labor-union Democrat Party communists...

I would choose "el amarillo y el negro" -- "the yellow and the black" -- as the main color theme to my site, but people get offended at the Spanish word "negro" and confuse insect coloration with human skin, and all sorts of racial microinsults and slurs.

Sounds like some lady with “long” hair and too much jewelry. Oh, no, that's right, it's a “bull” market in precious metals. That's your username, isn't it, el toro, “the bull?”

And there are far too many legal claims to “the” bull in Spanish, say I, who happen to have invested in the domain name "colmena.biz" for my own personal sole proprietorship interests only to be swamped by "lacolmenanyc.org" -- tinpot Central and South American dictatorship labor-union Democrat Party communists...

I would choose "el amarillo y el negro" -- "the yellow and the black" -- as the main color theme to my site, but people get offended at the Spanish word "negro" and confuse insect coloration with human skin, and all sorts of racial microinsults and slurs.

That's nice.

That's nice.
SLV is supposedly the next reddit play

Forum List

Back