Methodist Church Considers HP Company Divestment

Will the jew slave Clinton boycott her Church?!
"The divestment petition, or proposed church legislation, states that “Hewlett Packard provides data storage for settlements, manages information technology for the Israeli Navy, and provides biometric monitoring of checkpoints inside the West Bank” and that the church has been asking the company not to support Israeli settlements for years."

United Methodist Church Considers Hewlett Packard Divestment

2-armed-settler.jpg

Why do you care what Christians do, Hamid?

So let me get this straight. Moses wasn't a Zionist??? Oh well Monte, live & learn.

Parashat Mattot: Moses's message of Zionism

Certainly not a European born Zionist.

Oh now I get it. You see, you Zionists, you can't claim Moses was a Zionist for dragging his people through the desert for 40 years to a establish a Jewish homeland because the guy wasn't a European. Hey I have an idea. Lets say the European Theodore Herzl was the first Zionist, to help bail Monte out.

Yup, and it's just coincidental the name of the land is ZION in the OT and that's what Jews called it thousands of years ago. Maybe they were Jews who didn't know they were actually Muslim Palestinians. You do know that Muslims claim that Jesus and Moses were Muslims!

Good point. Zionism began from God's request to Moses. But don't tell Monte.

BUT, but, but team Palestine says that zionism started with the Rothchilds buying Palestine of the German Nazi's so they could steal the land from the arab muslims, who had lived there since the ice age, in 1948
Yes, the Palestinians have always been there. They plopped that flag of Jordan without a star and called it Palestine since earth's last Crustacean Era. They are more native to the land than Lucy was to Africa.

How do ya like that? Moses & his flock came from Europe. Amazing what we can learn here from Monte.

No, the Zionist colonizers came from Europe, not Moses. Where do you think the Zionists came from?

So let me get this straight. Moses wasn't a Zionist??? Oh well Monte, live & learn.

Oh now I get it. You see, you Zionists, you can't claim Moses was a Zionist for dragging his people through the desert for 40 years to a establish a Jewish homeland because the guy wasn't a European. Hey I have an idea. Lets say the European Theodore Herzl was the first Zionist, to help bail Monte out.
Yup, and it's just coincidental the name of the land is ZION in the OT and that's what Jews called it thousands of years ago. Maybe they were Jews who didn't know they were actually Muslim Palestinians. You do know that Muslims claim that Jesus and Moses were Muslims!

That's why this can never be solved, we let religion and fanaticism in the room.

BUT, but, but team Palestine says that zionism started with the Rothchilds buying Palestine of the German Nazi's so they could steal the land from the arab muslims, who had lived there since the ice age, in 1948
Yes, the Palestinians have always been there. They plopped that flag of Jordan without a star and called it Palestine since earth's last Crustacean Era. They are more native to the land than Lucy was to Africa.

"They are more native to the land than Lucy was to Africa."

Nah, but we all come from Africa utlimately.

No, the Zionist colonizers came from Europe, not Moses. Where do you think the Zionists came from?

That's why this can never be solved, we let religion and fanaticism in the room.
Yes, that's why Hamas wants to establish an Islamic caliphate of Palestine over the corpse of a destroyed Israel, while Israel is a tolerant secular democracy home to about two million Arab Muslims who live as Israeli citizens as well as doing an amazing job hosting and protecting holy shrines of all major world religions.

I think the Palestinianins were there even before the first organisms started forming in earth's oceans. That's how native they are.

Yes, that's why Hamas wants to establish an Islamic caliphate of Palestine over the corpse of a destroyed Israel, while Israel is a tolerant secular democracy home to about two million Arab Muslims who live as Israeli citizens as well as doing an amazing job hosting and protecting holy shrines of all major world religions.

I'm fully aware of the propaganda.

I think the Palestinianins were there even before the first organisms started forming in earth's oceans. That's how native they are.

You have no concept of evolution operates, not surprising.

Ruddy believes that somehow, the territory of Palestine underwent a different demographic evolution than the rest of the general area before the Europeans began their colonial settlement.

The Muslims and Christians and a tiny number of local Arab Jews were the native people of the area when the Europeans began their colonial project.

The Christians were as a result of the conversion from Roman religions, Mithraism, Judaism. Samaritanism as well as other religions, to Christianity when it became the state religion of the Roman (Byzantine) Empire. Subsequently, most of the Christians converted to the religion of the new Muslim rulers starting in the 7th century AD. A similar process took place throughout the region, including in what is now Syria, Lebanon etc.

The conversion of Christians to Islam was not immediate, in fact, when the Crusaders re-conquered the Holy Land and established the Latin Kingdom in 1099 AD, a slight majority of the native population of Palestine was still Christian and had not converted to Islam.

Which means you are fully unaware of the truth. Check the Hamas charter, Farting Dumb.

Which means you are fully unaware of the truth. Check the Hamas charter, Farting Dumb.

You and I simply disagree, get used to it.

Ruddy believes that somehow, the territory of Palestine underwent a different demographic evolution than the rest of the general area before the Europeans began their colonial settlement.

The Muslims and Christians and a tiny number of local Arab Jews were the native people of the area when the Europeans began their colonial project.

The Christians were as a result of the conversion from Roman religions, Mithraism, Judaism. Samaritanism as well as other religions, to Christianity when it became the state religion of the Roman (Byzantine) Empire. Subsequently, most of the Christians converted to the religion of the new Muslim rulers starting in the 7th century AD. A similar process took place throughout the region, including in what is now Syria, Lebanon etc.

The conversion of Christians to Islam was not immediate, in fact, when the Crusaders re-conquered the Holy Land and established the Latin Kingdom in 1099 AD, a slight majority of the native population of Palestine was still Christian and had not converted to Islam.
Why do you think that by repeating IslamoNazi neo Nazi propaganda it will somehow one day become true?

Despite the many invasions and programs, the Jews always maintained a presence and always kept coming back to their religious, spiritual, and cultural holy land. The land truly belongs to the Jews.

History of the Jews and Judaism in the Land of Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Byzantine period (324–638)

Jews probably constituted the majority of the population of Palestine until the 4th-century, when Constantine converted to Christianity.

Jews lived in at least forty-three Jewish communities in Palestine: twelve towns on the coast, in the Negev, and east of the Jordan, and thirty-one villages in Galilee and in the Jordan valley. The persecuted Jews of Palestine revolted twice against their Christian rulers. In the 5th century, the Western Roman Empire collapsed leading to Christian migration into Palestine and development of a Christian majority. Jews numbered 10–15% of the population. Judaism was the only non-Christian religion tolerated, but there were bans on Jews building new places of worship, holding public office or owning slaves. There were also two Samaritan revolts in this period.[65]

In 438, The Empress Eudocia removed the ban on Jews' praying at the Temple site and the heads of the Community in Galilee issued a call "to the great and mighty people of the Jews": "Know that the end of the exile of our people has come"!

In about 450, the Jerusalem Talmud was completed.

According to Procopius, in 533 Byzantine general Belisarius took the treasures of the Jewish temple from Vandals who had taken them from Rome.

In 611, Sassanid Persia invaded the Byzantine Empire. In 613, a Jewish revolt against the Byzantine Empire joined forces with these Persian invaders to capture Jerusalem in 614. The Jews gained autonomy in Jerusalem, until in 617 when the Persians betrayed agreements and withdrew their forces from the region. With return of the Byzantines in 628, the Byzantine Emperor Heraclius promised to restore Jewish rights and received Jewish help in ousting the Persians with the aid of Jewish leader Benjamin of Tiberias.

Middle Ages (636–1517)

After the conquest, Jewish communities began to grow and flourish. Umar allowed and encouraged Jews to settle in Jerusalem. It was first time, after almost 500 years of oppressive Christian rule, that Jews were allowed to enter and worship freely in their holy city.

In the mid-8th-century, taking advantage of the warring Islamic factions in Palestine, a false messiah named Abu Isa Obadiah of Isfahan inspired and organised a group of 10,000 armed Jews who hoped to restore the Holy Land to the Jewish nation.

In 1039, part of the synagogue in Ramla was still in ruins, probably resulting from the earthquake of 1033. Jews also returned to Rafah and documents from 1015 and 1080 attest to a significant community there.

A large Jewish community existed in Ramle and smaller communities inhabited Hebron and the coastal cities of Acre, Caesarea, Jaffa, Ashkelon and Gaza.[citation needed]Al-Muqaddasi (985) wrote that "for the most part the assayers of corn, dyers, bankers, and tanners are Jews." Under the Islamic rule, the rights of Jews and Christians were curtailed and residence was permitted upon payment of the special tax.

Between the 7th and 11th centuries, Masoretes (Jewish scribes) in the Galilee and Jerusalem were active in compiling a system of pronunciation and grammatical guides of the Hebrew language. They authorised the division of the Jewish Tanakh, known as the Masoretic Text, which is regarded as authoritative till today.

Ottoman rule (1517–1917)

The 16th-century nevertheless saw a resurgence of Jewish life in Palestine. Palestinian rabbis were instrumental producing a universally accepted manual of Jewish law and some of the most beautiful liturgical poems. Much of this activity occurred at Safed which had become a spiritual centre, a haven for mystics. Joseph Karo's comprehensive guide to Jewish law, the Shulchan Aruch, was considered so authoritative that the variant customs of German-Polish Jewry were merely added as supplement glosses. Some of the most celebrated hymns were written at in Safed by poets such as Israel Najara andSolomon Alkabetz. The town was also a centre of Jewish mysticism, notable kabbalists included Moses Cordovero and the German-born Naphtali Hertz ben Jacob Elhanan. A new method of understanding the kabbalah was developed by Palestinian mystic Isaac Luria, and espoused by his student Chaim Vital. In Safed, the Jews developed a number of branches of trade, especially in grain, spices, textiles and dyeing. In 1577, a Hebrew printing press was established in Safed. The 8,000 or 10,000 Jews in Safed in 1555 grew to 20,000 or 30,000 by the end of the century.

Old Yishuv

Jewish life in the Land of Israel

Key events

Key figures

In around 1563, Joseph Nasi secured permission from Sultan Selim II to acquire Tiberias and seven surrounding villages to create a Jewish city-state. He hoped that large numbers of Jewish refugees and Marranos would settle there, free from fear and oppression; indeed, the persecuted Jews of Cori, Italy, numbering about 200 souls, decided to emigrate to Tiberias.Nasi had the walls of the town rebuilt by 1564 and attempted to turn it into a self-sufficient textile manufacturing center by planting mulberry trees for the cultivation of silk. Nevertheless, a number of factors during the following years contributed to the plan's ultimate failure. Nasi's aunt, Doña Gracia Mendes Nasi supported ayeshiva in the town for many years until her death in 1569.

In 1567, a Yemenite scholar and Rabbi, Zechariah Dhahiri, visited Safed and wrote of his experiences in a book entitled Sefer Ha-Musar. His vivid descriptions of the town Safed and of Rabbi Joseph Karo’s yeshiva are of primary importance to historians, seeing that they are a first-hand account of these places, and the only extant account which describes the yeshiva of the great Sephardic Rabbi, Joseph Karo.[127]

In 1576, the Jewish community of Safed faced an expulsion order: 1,000 prosperous families were to be deported to Cyprus, "for the good of the said island", with another 500 the following year.[128] The order was later rescinded due to the realisation of the financial gains of Jewish rental income.[129] In 1586, the Jews of Istanbul agreed to build a fortified khan to provide a refuge for Safed's Jews against "night bandits and armed thieves."[128]

In 1569, the Radbaz moved to Jerusalem, but soon moved to Safed to escape the high taxes imposed on Jews by the authorities.

In 1610, the Yochanan ben Zakai Synagogue in Jerusalem was completed.[130] It became the main synagogue of the Sephardic Jews, the place where their chief rabbi was invested. The adjacent study hall which had been added by 1625 later became the Synagogue of Elijah the Prophet.[130]

Installation of the Chacham Bashi at the Ben Zakai Synagogue, 1893. According to legend, the synagogue stands on the site of the study hall of 1st-century sage, RabbanYochanan ben Zakai. The current building was constructed in 1610.

The Near East earthquake of 1759 destroys much of Safed killing 2000 people with 190 Jews among the dead, and also destroys Tiberias.

The disciples of the Vilna Gaon settled in the land of Israel almost a decade after the arrival of two of his pupils, R. Hayim of Vilna and R. Israel ben Samuel of Shklov. In all there were three groups of the Gaon's students which emigrated to the land of Israel. They formed the basis of the Ashkenazi communities of Jerusalem and Safed, setting up what was known as the Kollel Perushim. Their arrival encouraged an Ashkenazi revival in Jerusalem, whose Jewish community until this time was mostly Sephardi. Many of the descendants of the disciples became leading figures in modern Israeli society. The Gaon himself also set forth with his pupils to the Land, but for an unknown reason he turned back and returned to Vilna where he died soon after.

During the Peasants' Revolt under Muhammad Ali of Egypt's occupation, Jews were targeted in the 1834 looting of Safed and the 1834 Hebron massacre. By 1844,some sources report that Jews had become the largest population group in Jerusalem and by 1890 an absolute majority in the city

It's one thing to disagree, another to be unaware of the facts:

Here are nine key takeaways about Hamas, taken straight from its charter.

1.) Hamas isn’t looking to negotiate a peace deal with Israel. It wants to destroy Israel. Quoting Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al-Banna, the charter reads:

“Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.”

2.) Actually, Hamas’ charter goes beyond destroying Israel. It longs for Jewish genocide:

“The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said: ‘The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.'”

3.) The international community may love the peace process, but Hamas makes it clear in its charter that it doesn’t believe in peace conferences. As its charter states:

“Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement.”

4.) Unsurprisingly for an organization that supports Jewish genocide, Hamas’ charter is explicitly anti-Semitic. For instance, Hamas’ charter claims Jews — not just Israelis — are responsible for all wars:

“There is no war going on anywhere, without having their finger in it.”

5.) And all revolutions:

“They were behind the French Revolution, the Communist revolution and most of the revolutions we heard and hear about, here and there. With their money they formed secret societies, such as Freemasons, Rotary Clubs, the Lions and others in different parts of the world for the purpose of sabotaging societies and achieving Zionist interests.”

6.) And they also control media:

“For a long time, the enemies have been planning, skillfully and with precision, for the achievement of what they have attained. They took into consideration the causes affecting the current of events. They strived to amass great and substantive material wealth which they devoted to the realisation of their dream. With their money, they took control of the world media, news agencies, the press, publishing houses, broadcasting stations, and others.”

7.) According to its charter, Hamas is a big fan of violent jihad:

“There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors.”

8.) Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood and therefore shares the Muslim Brotherhood’s enthusiasm for “death for the sake of Allah:”

“Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.”

9.) Finally, like many anti-Israel protesters who don’t seem to like Jews very much, Hamas accuses Israel of being Nazi-like an awful lot in its charter. For instance, there’s this:

“The society that confronts a vicious enemy which acts in a way similar to Nazism, making no differentiation between man and woman, between children and old people — such a society is entitled to this Islamic spirit.”

And this:

“In their Nazi treatment, the Jews made no exception for women or children. Their policy of striking fear in the heart is meant for all. They attack people where their breadwinning is concerned, extorting their money and threatening their honor.”

And this:

“The Zionist Nazi activities against our people will not last for long.”

And, finally, this:

“There is no way out except by concentrating all powers and energies to face this Nazi, vicious Tatar invasion.”

But don’t accuse Hamas of being intellectually consistent on the question of the Holocaust. Though its charter repeatedly accuses Jews of being like Nazis, in 2009 the organization protested the United Nations over teaching the history of Holocaust to Palestinian children because it was, according to Hamas, “a lie invented by the Zionists.”

Why do you think that by repeating IslamoNazi neo Nazi propaganda it will somehow one day become true?

Despite the many invasions and programs, the Jews always maintained a presence and always kept coming back to their religious, spiritual, and cultural holy land. The land truly belongs to the Jews.

History of the Jews and Judaism in the Land of Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Byzantine period (324–638)

Jews probably constituted the majority of the population of Palestine until the 4th-century, when Constantine converted to Christianity.

Jews lived in at least forty-three Jewish communities in Palestine: twelve towns on the coast, in the Negev, and east of the Jordan, and thirty-one villages in Galilee and in the Jordan valley. The persecuted Jews of Palestine revolted twice against their Christian rulers. In the 5th century, the Western Roman Empire collapsed leading to Christian migration into Palestine and development of a Christian majority. Jews numbered 10–15% of the population. Judaism was the only non-Christian religion tolerated, but there were bans on Jews building new places of worship, holding public office or owning slaves. There were also two Samaritan revolts in this period.[65]

In 438, The Empress Eudocia removed the ban on Jews' praying at the Temple site and the heads of the Community in Galilee issued a call "to the great and mighty people of the Jews": "Know that the end of the exile of our people has come"!

In about 450, the Jerusalem Talmud was completed.

According to Procopius, in 533 Byzantine general Belisarius took the treasures of the Jewish temple from Vandals who had taken them from Rome.

In 611, Sassanid Persia invaded the Byzantine Empire. In 613, a Jewish revolt against the Byzantine Empire joined forces with these Persian invaders to capture Jerusalem in 614. The Jews gained autonomy in Jerusalem, until in 617 when the Persians betrayed agreements and withdrew their forces from the region. With return of the Byzantines in 628, the Byzantine Emperor Heraclius promised to restore Jewish rights and received Jewish help in ousting the Persians with the aid of Jewish leader Benjamin of Tiberias.

Middle Ages (636–1517)

After the conquest, Jewish communities began to grow and flourish. Umar allowed and encouraged Jews to settle in Jerusalem. It was first time, after almost 500 years of oppressive Christian rule, that Jews were allowed to enter and worship freely in their holy city.

In the mid-8th-century, taking advantage of the warring Islamic factions in Palestine, a false messiah named Abu Isa Obadiah of Isfahan inspired and organised a group of 10,000 armed Jews who hoped to restore the Holy Land to the Jewish nation.

In 1039, part of the synagogue in Ramla was still in ruins, probably resulting from the earthquake of 1033. Jews also returned to Rafah and documents from 1015 and 1080 attest to a significant community there.

A large Jewish community existed in Ramle and smaller communities inhabited Hebron and the coastal cities of Acre, Caesarea, Jaffa, Ashkelon and Gaza.[citation needed]Al-Muqaddasi (985) wrote that "for the most part the assayers of corn, dyers, bankers, and tanners are Jews." Under the Islamic rule, the rights of Jews and Christians were curtailed and residence was permitted upon payment of the special tax.

Between the 7th and 11th centuries, Masoretes (Jewish scribes) in the Galilee and Jerusalem were active in compiling a system of pronunciation and grammatical guides of the Hebrew language. They authorised the division of the Jewish Tanakh, known as the Masoretic Text, which is regarded as authoritative till today.

Ottoman rule (1517–1917)

The 16th-century nevertheless saw a resurgence of Jewish life in Palestine. Palestinian rabbis were instrumental producing a universally accepted manual of Jewish law and some of the most beautiful liturgical poems. Much of this activity occurred at Safed which had become a spiritual centre, a haven for mystics. Joseph Karo's comprehensive guide to Jewish law, the Shulchan Aruch, was considered so authoritative that the variant customs of German-Polish Jewry were merely added as supplement glosses. Some of the most celebrated hymns were written at in Safed by poets such as Israel Najara andSolomon Alkabetz. The town was also a centre of Jewish mysticism, notable kabbalists included Moses Cordovero and the German-born Naphtali Hertz ben Jacob Elhanan. A new method of understanding the kabbalah was developed by Palestinian mystic Isaac Luria, and espoused by his student Chaim Vital. In Safed, the Jews developed a number of branches of trade, especially in grain, spices, textiles and dyeing. In 1577, a Hebrew printing press was established in Safed. The 8,000 or 10,000 Jews in Safed in 1555 grew to 20,000 or 30,000 by the end of the century.

Old Yishuv

Jewish life in the Land of Israel

Key events

Key figures

In around 1563, Joseph Nasi secured permission from Sultan Selim II to acquire Tiberias and seven surrounding villages to create a Jewish city-state. He hoped that large numbers of Jewish refugees and Marranos would settle there, free from fear and oppression; indeed, the persecuted Jews of Cori, Italy, numbering about 200 souls, decided to emigrate to Tiberias.Nasi had the walls of the town rebuilt by 1564 and attempted to turn it into a self-sufficient textile manufacturing center by planting mulberry trees for the cultivation of silk. Nevertheless, a number of factors during the following years contributed to the plan's ultimate failure. Nasi's aunt, Doña Gracia Mendes Nasi supported ayeshiva in the town for many years until her death in 1569.

In 1567, a Yemenite scholar and Rabbi, Zechariah Dhahiri, visited Safed and wrote of his experiences in a book entitled Sefer Ha-Musar. His vivid descriptions of the town Safed and of Rabbi Joseph Karo’s yeshiva are of primary importance to historians, seeing that they are a first-hand account of these places, and the only extant account which describes the yeshiva of the great Sephardic Rabbi, Joseph Karo.[127]

In 1576, the Jewish community of Safed faced an expulsion order: 1,000 prosperous families were to be deported to Cyprus, "for the good of the said island", with another 500 the following year.[128] The order was later rescinded due to the realisation of the financial gains of Jewish rental income.[129] In 1586, the Jews of Istanbul agreed to build a fortified khan to provide a refuge for Safed's Jews against "night bandits and armed thieves."[128]

In 1569, the Radbaz moved to Jerusalem, but soon moved to Safed to escape the high taxes imposed on Jews by the authorities.

In 1610, the Yochanan ben Zakai Synagogue in Jerusalem was completed.[130] It became the main synagogue of the Sephardic Jews, the place where their chief rabbi was invested. The adjacent study hall which had been added by 1625 later became the Synagogue of Elijah the Prophet.[130]

Installation of the Chacham Bashi at the Ben Zakai Synagogue, 1893. According to legend, the synagogue stands on the site of the study hall of 1st-century sage, RabbanYochanan ben Zakai. The current building was constructed in 1610.

The Near East earthquake of 1759 destroys much of Safed killing 2000 people with 190 Jews among the dead, and also destroys Tiberias.

The disciples of the Vilna Gaon settled in the land of Israel almost a decade after the arrival of two of his pupils, R. Hayim of Vilna and R. Israel ben Samuel of Shklov. In all there were three groups of the Gaon's students which emigrated to the land of Israel. They formed the basis of the Ashkenazi communities of Jerusalem and Safed, setting up what was known as the Kollel Perushim. Their arrival encouraged an Ashkenazi revival in Jerusalem, whose Jewish community until this time was mostly Sephardi. Many of the descendants of the disciples became leading figures in modern Israeli society. The Gaon himself also set forth with his pupils to the Land, but for an unknown reason he turned back and returned to Vilna where he died soon after.

During the Peasants' Revolt under Muhammad Ali of Egypt's occupation, Jews were targeted in the 1834 looting of Safed and the 1834 Hebron massacre. By 1844,some sources report that Jews had become the largest population group in Jerusalem and by 1890 an absolute majority in the city

Why do you think that by repeating IsrealioFascist neo Nazi propaganda it will somehow one day become true?

See how that works?

1.) Hamas isn’t looking to negotiate a peace deal with Israel. It wants to destroy Israel. Quoting Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al-Banna, the charter reads:

“Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.”

2.) Actually, Hamas’ charter goes beyond destroying Israel. It longs for Jewish genocide:

“The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said: ‘The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.'”

3.) The international community may love the peace process, but Hamas makes it clear in its charter that it doesn’t believe in peace conferences. As its charter states:

“Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement.”

4.) Unsurprisingly for an organization that supports Jewish genocide, Hamas’ charter is explicitly anti-Semitic. For instance, Hamas’ charter claims Jews — not just Israelis — are responsible for all wars:

5.) And all revolutions:

“They were behind the French Revolution, the Communist revolution and most of the revolutions we heard and hear about, here and there. With their money they formed secret societies, such as Freemasons, Rotary Clubs, the Lions and others in different parts of the world for the purpose of sabotaging societies and achieving Zionist interests.”

“For a long time, the enemies have been planning, skillfully and with precision, for the achievement of what they have attained. They took into consideration the causes affecting the current of events. They strived to amass great and substantive material wealth which they devoted to the realisation of their dream. With their money, they took control of the world media, news agencies, the press, publishing houses, broadcasting stations, and others.”

“There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors.”

8.) Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood and therefore shares the Muslim Brotherhood’s enthusiasm for “death for the sake of Allah:”

“Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.”

9.) Finally, like many anti-Israel protesters who don’t seem to like Jews very much, Hamas accuses Israel of being Nazi-like an awful lot in its charter. For instance, there’s this:

“The society that confronts a vicious enemy which acts in a way similar to Nazism, making no differentiation between man and woman, between children and old people — such a society is entitled to this Islamic spirit.”

And this:

“In their Nazi treatment, the Jews made no exception for women or children. Their policy of striking fear in the heart is meant for all. They attack people where their breadwinning is concerned, extorting their money and threatening their honor.”

And this:

And, finally, this:

“There is no way out except by concentrating all powers and energies to face this Nazi, vicious Tatar invasion.”

But don’t accuse Hamas of being intellectually consistent on the question of the Holocaust. Though its charter repeatedly accuses Jews of being like Nazis, in 2009 the organization protested the United Nations over teaching the history of Holocaust to Palestinian children because it was, according to Hamas, “a lie invented by the Zionists.”

Sorry pard, you have zero credibility on this with me. I admire your cut and paste proficiency and your google off link challenges? Nice, I'm sure that works in some circles. But you can't discuss anything on your own, you have no original thoughts of your own, and if this was what moved me I'd just go get on corporate tv and radio and let the pros pontificate propaganda.

5.) And all revolutions:

And this:

And this:

And, finally, this:

Sorry pard, you have zero credibility on this with me. I admire your cut and paste proficiency and your google off link challenges? Nice, I'm sure that works in some circles. But you can't discuss anything on your own, you have no original thoughts of your own, and if this was what moved me I'd just go get on corporate tv and radio and let the pros pontificate propaganda.
It isn't propaganda dumbass. Hamas IS an Islamist terrorist organization, with a stated written goal towards the destruction of Israel, to be replaced with an Islamic Caliphate.

5.) And all revolutions:

And this:

And this:

And, finally, this:

It isn't propaganda dumbass. Hamas IS an Islamist terrorist organization, with a stated written goal towards the destruction of Israel, to be replaced with an Islamic Caliphate.

Israel's pretty damn destructive themselves, you're just ok with their shit. Got that long time ago.

5.) And all revolutions:

And this:

And this:

And, finally, this:

Israel's pretty damn destructive themselves, you're just ok with their shit. Got that long time ago.
You mean Israel continues to defend itself well against Islamist savages who want to commit genocide on Jews in their own holy land? I have no problem with that.

5.) And all revolutions:

And this:

And this:

And, finally, this:

You mean Israel continues to defend itself well against Islamist savages who want to commit genocide on Jews in their own holy land? I have no problem with that.

And my guess is both parties will continue this defending for some time to come.

Israel is no longer involved in Gaza, cleared out of that shithole long ago. The West Bank will be eventually annexed but may take a few generations.

Forum List

Back