Michael Malice mocks mask wearing on The Rubin Report, then ruins it by "joking" than Caitlyn Jenner should kill Gavin Newsom with hit-and-run

Maybe it's just me being petty (it happens) but I think the powers that control the Left are incapable of laughing at anything related to their own shortcomings. They've been struggling for years to achieve dominance in the U.S. government and they finally had to use a back door for that power because their plans for our future are unacceptable to more than half of Americans.

These people used a 5th column media to spread dangerous, hate-filled propaganda to an extent we've never seen before, ANYWHERE. They've been relentless and used Trump's crass, brash personality to foment a Left-Right divide that isn't going to be mended.
Truthfully, I think the last chance to save this nation is going to depend on how long our military leadership is willing to wait and watch the Marxists consolidate power.

The Tan Messiah started the purge of patriotic, old-school flag rank officers. He's continuing the mission while using the senile fool at 1600 to run interference and accept blame. A secessionist movement among states whose citizens are demanding that our laws flow from the Constitution is our last real hope of saving our Republic. The Marxist insurgency knows this and they are using the media to fan the flames and set average Americans against anyone who challenges their power at all.

Gavin Newsom might be the first governor to kill himself in a hit and run.
...in a wine cave...
Newsom seems bent on getting recalled, or, he is counting on the democrat fraud machine to keep him in office.
Smart money's on the DFM to keep him in office.

He has unlimited funding as a recall candidate, while any challenger is hogtied.
That's what Gray Davis thought too. The only thing that can save Governor Hairdo now is some truly massive fraud.

Maybe it's just me being petty (it happens) but I think the powers that control the Left are incapable of laughing at anything related to their own shortcomings. They've been struggling for years to achieve dominance in the U.S. government and they finally had to use a back door for that power because their plans for our future are unacceptable to more than half of Americans.

These people used a 5th column media to spread dangerous, hate-filled propaganda to an extent we've never seen before, ANYWHERE. They've been relentless and used Trump's crass, brash personality to foment a Left-Right divide that isn't going to be mended.
Truthfully, I think the last chance to save this nation is going to depend on how long our military leadership is willing to wait and watch the Marxists consolidate power.

The Tan Messiah started the purge of patriotic, old-school flag rank officers. He's continuing the mission while using the senile fool at 1600 to run interference and accept blame. A secessionist movement among states whose citizens are demanding that our laws flow from the Constitution is our last real hope of saving our Republic. The Marxist insurgency knows this and they are using the media to fan the flames and set average Americans against anyone who challenges their power at all.
Love the gaslighting, hun.

Gavin Newsom might be the first governor to kill himself in a hit and run.
...in a wine cave...
Newsom seems bent on getting recalled, or, he is counting on the democrat fraud machine to keep him in office.
Smart money's on the DFM to keep him in office.

He has unlimited funding as a recall candidate, while any challenger is hogtied.
That's what Gray Davis thought too. The only thing that can save Governor Hairdo now is some truly massive fraud.
I'm sure the Democrats are up for that & then some! :thup:

Forum List

Back