Michigan (D) Gov Whitmer Drops COVID Restrictions Days After Getting Caught Breaking Them Herself

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
'Yeah.....but the pizza was really good there.'

Michigan Governor Apologizes for Breaking COVID Dining Protocol​

By Matt Stieb
Michigan governor (D) Gretchen Whitmer apologized on Sunday for ignoring her state’s pandemic restrictions on dining indoors, after a photo appeared of her in a group of 13 eating in a restaurant in East Lansing. On May 15, the state’s department of health ordered that groups of no more than six can sit together inside restaurants, and that tables must be at least six feet apart.​

Strange how the state dropped their draconian restrictions 2 days after she was caught not following her own restrictions.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...mer-apologizes-for-violating-covid-rules.html

Who cares how many businesses she's forced to go under with her fascist overreaching directives.....because the pizza was really good at that place.

Whitmer and Newsome and Pelosi all got caught being top dog hypocrites and they place themselves above you...they work for you...your employees are mocking you and you just keep putting them back in office like a bunch of bullnose led sheep.....

A little over a year ago, Trump held a small press conference in the Rose garden. purposefully outside for obvious reasons. He walks down the pathway, outside - alone... and a reporter asks if him not wearing a mask sends a bad signal? Trump reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a mask and said 'I wear a mask everyday, and so does the rest of the staff... but I am outside, I don't need one outside by myself".

That was the moment the left decided to make wearing a mask their signal of choice to show they don't like Trump.

mask2.png

I suggest you don't vote for her.
I suggest you stick to your political beliefs regardless of what party it is.
You don't like a government that wants to be in your life... either party right?
No I don't, which is why I always vote against those in power. Yet, that has not stopped the parties from using draconian measures in the past on it's own citizens for so called moral pograms.

A little over a year ago, Trump held a small press conference in the Rose garden. purposefully outside for obvious reasons. He walks down the pathway, outside - alone... and a reporter asks if him not wearing a mask sends a bad signal? Trump reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a mask and said 'I wear a mask everyday, and so does the rest of the staff... but I am outside, I don't need one outside by myself".

That was the moment the left decided to make wearing a mask their signal of choice to show they don't like Trump.

View attachment 493445
I didn't wear a mask because I don't care if I die, I am ready and I damn sure would never support a bloated fake ass human that is way more wealthy than he needs to be.

I suggest you stick to your political beliefs regardless of what party it is.
You don't like a government that wants to be in your life... either party right?
No I don't, which is why I always vote against those in power. Yet, that has not stopped the parties from using draconian measures in the past on it's own citizens for so called moral pograms.
Then why marginalize the OP?
I would think you would rather like that a power whore got caught and had to change the rules

I suggest that she be arrested just like the common person is in her state that violated her dictatorial law.
I agree, shouldn't she be whipped with a cat-o-nine tails also?
Why do you always go to extremes? Do you realize that it doesn't make your point at all?

She should be subject to the exact laws that the citizens of Michigan are subject to.

Are the citizens being whipped with 'cat-l-nine tails'?

No?

But they are being arrested, dragged in front of a judge, and fined heavily?

So too, should she.

View attachment 493445
Alot of what the left does sounds so crazy it can't be real.....but remember, these are some seriously sick individuals.
I think they knew about COVID before the first impeachment....and they waited till after the Senate trial to go into their pandemic push. Then they sprung it on us.
So for a full year they are pushing COVID restrictions and ignoring the BLM & ANTIFA riots....claiming they were mostly peaceful. (Their reaction to the riots got me really suspicious) The COVID scare was simply a media event designed to steal the election thru millions of fake mail-in ballots. They Wagged the Dog and used the virus to get the public behind their election heist. George Floyd was a media event. It was just bringing all of the blacks back into the fold after a year or two of them talking about leaving the Democrat Party.

Sounds crazy, right?

Well.....apparently the virus was real.....but the way the media dealt with it was fake. The lockdowns were designed to do two things.....1. to control us....and 2. change voting laws at the last minute so they could create millions of fake votes. George Floyd made it easy for them to get black election officials to go along with their scheme.

Yep.....sounds crazy....but it just might work.

Their reaction after that staged riot on Jan 6th sealed the deal. Yesterday was the last day that NG was guarding the Capital. They finally let them go home. Not because the threat is over (because they still say White Supremacists are running amok)....but because they feel that their attempts at political theater wasn't working anymore.

Last edited:

View attachment 493445
Alot of what the left does sounds so crazy it can't be real.....but remember, these are some seriously sick individuals.
I think they knew about COVID before the first impeachment....and they waited till after the Senate trial to go into their pandemic push. Then they sprung it on us.
So for a full year they are pushing COVID restrictions and ignoring the BLM & ANTIFA riots....claiming they were mostly peaceful. (Their reaction to the riots got me really suspicious) The COVID scare was simply a media event designed to steal the election thru millions of fake mail-in ballots. They Wagged the Dog and used the virus to get the public behind their election heist.

Sounds crazy, right?

Well.....apparently the virus was real.....but the way the media dealt with it was fake. The lockdowns were designed to do two things.....1. to control us....and 2. change voting laws at the last minute so they could create millions of fake votes.

Yep.....sounds crazy....but it just might work.

Their reaction after that staged riot on Jan 6th sealed the deal. Yesterday was the last day that NG was guarding the Capital. They finally let them go home. Not because the threat is over (because they still think White Supremacists are running amok)....but because they feel that their attempts at political theater wasn't working anymore.
Strong possibilities that you are hitting the nails right on the head.

By Matt Stieb
Michigan governor (D) Gretchen Whitmer apologized on Sunday for ignoring her state’s pandemic restrictions on dining indoors, after a photo appeared of her in a group of 13 eating in a restaurant in East Lansing. On May 15, the state’s department of health ordered that groups of no more than six can sit together inside restaurants, and that tables must be at least six feet apart.​

Strange how the state dropped their draconian restrictions 2 days after she was caught not following her own restrictions.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...mer-apologizes-for-violating-covid-rules.html

Who cares how many businesses she's forced to go under with her fascist overreaching directives.....because the pizza was really good at that place.

A lot of states are dropping out of restrictions. Virginia is in the process of doing it as well.

As for the pizza place, they should be ticketed as it is up to them to enforce the order.

I suggest that she be arrested just like the common person is in her state that violated her dictatorial law.
Why do you always go to extremes? Do you realize that it doesn't make your point at all?

She should be subject to the exact laws that the citizens of Michigan are subject to.

No?

So too, should she.
So many lives destroyed by ths NASTY woman

No?

So too, should she.
So many lives destroyed by ths NASTY woman
The Gestapo Governor Sieg Heil!!!

By Matt Stieb

Was Gavin Newsom there?

No?

So too, should she.
Your extremism is what I am making fun of, duh.

By Matt Stieb

The wonderful commie dem governors.first gruesome newsome apologizes when caught now this fascist pig,commie dem lovers here love these two fascists with their double standards they have.

Last edited:

A lot of states are dropping out of restrictions. Virginia is in the process of doing it as well.

As for the pizza place, they should be ticketed as it is up to them to enforce the order.
Not in Maryland. The very UPS Store, just a shallow storefront, makes everyone wear masks. The stores in Maryland are rotten enforcers of corrupt rules to gag all their customers.

Forum List

Back