Microsoft bans "small percentage" of Live accounts - Death Threats in Reaction

As for your "insanity" accusation, I never do the same thing twice ... unless there is some good humor to be had at someone elses expense.

On numerous occasions you have ranted incessantly about Windows, expecting someone to care. Yet, still no one does.

Since it's clear no one actually read it, considering not one counter point was posted

How are we supposed to counter a diatribe of your bullshit insanity?

Also, KK, I want to point out that your obnoxious fangirlism single-handedly prevented me from switching to Ubuntu. When I posted a thread asking if I could still run Office on Ubuntu, instead of simply saying, "Yes, here's how" (which was the answer), you tried to force feed me Open Office. I had already stated I had tried and did not like Open Office, to which you insulted my intelligence and said that I just didn't know how to use it. The simple truth was Open Office could not run the add-ins I needed for work. Said add-ins, created by the programmers at my company specifically to run on Office, are a requirement for me to do my job. Your response? I can give you some add-ins that will do most of what the ones you use do. Great, I can then do most of my job on Open Office and then still switch to Office to finish it. Why would I ever fucking do that?

The point is: your obnoxious fangirlism needs to stop. It's really grating on people's nerves. It's literally the equivalent of opening every political thread to find sealybobo's links to Thom Hartmann's latest bullshit.

This PWN moment brought to you by Microsoft Windows 7 who reminds you to capture software Pirates and Gamestop customers so they don't have to!

pwned.jpg

As for your "insanity" accusation, I never do the same thing twice ... unless there is some good humor to be had at someone elses expense.

On numerous occasions you have ranted incessantly about Windows, expecting someone to care. Yet, still no one does.

Since it's clear no one actually read it, considering not one counter point was posted

Also, KK, I want to point out that your obnoxious fangirlism single-handedly prevented me from switching to Ubuntu. When I posted a thread asking if I could still run Office on Ubuntu, instead of simply saying, "Yes, here's how" (which was the answer), you tried to force feed me Open Office. I had already stated I had tried and did not like Open Office, to which you insulted my intelligence and said that I just didn't know how to use it. The simple truth was Open Office could not run the add-ins I needed for work. Said add-ins, created by the programmers at my company specifically to run on Office, are a requirement for me to do my job. Your response? I can give you some add-ins that will do most of what the ones you use do. Great, I can then do most of my job on Open Office and then still switch to Office to finish it. Why would I ever fucking do that?

The point is: your obnoxious fangirlism needs to stop. It's really grating on people's nerves. It's literally the equivalent of opening every political thread to find sealybobo's links to Thom Hartmann's latest bullshit.

No, I trick moron fanbois into being asses ... which is fun when you're a geek like me and bored out of your skull or taking a break from writing ... well I program database interfaces and web access code. You are proving to be a fanboi the more you go after OOo just because it doesn't act the way you are use to. ;) Seriously, anything you can find in your precious MS-Office ... OOo can do, as can a million other office packages, OOo is just my personal favorite. But don't take my word for it ... look on programmer sites all over the net, even ZDNet has written good revues ... but meh ...

If you don't want to hear bad things about your god, then don't say bad things about my personal favorite OS, it's simple.

This PWN moment brought to you by Microsoft Windows 7 who reminds you to capture software Pirates and Gamestop customers so they don't have to!

pwned.jpg

... and Windoze 7 is proving to be a huge disappointment to it's fans. :eusa_whistle:

Oh wait, you only read MS-Approved crap, forgot about that.

No, I trick moron fanbois into being asses ... which is fun when you're a geek like me and bored out of your skull or taking a break from writing ... well I program database interfaces and web access code. You are proving to be a fanboi the more you go after OOo just because it doesn't act the way you are use to. ;) Seriously, anything you can find in your precious MS-Office ... OOo can do, as can a million other office packages, OOo is just my personal favorite. But don't take my word for it ... look on programmer sites all over the net, even ZDNet has written good revues ... but meh ...

If you don't want to hear bad things about your god, then don't say bad things about my personal favorite OS, it's simple.

Yes, being a "fanboi" is when you're trying to get the easiest and most accessible equipment to do your job. That's definitely being a "fanboi". Dumb bint that you are. :cuckoo:

pwned.jpg

... and Windoze 7 is proving to be a huge disappointment to it's fans. :eusa_whistle:

Oh wait, you only read MS-Approved crap, forgot about that.

yea.. as if anyone gives a shit about your input now.

:lol:

:thup:

Jon's post made me curious and I went back to look. KK did in fact turn a thread about itunes into a Linux ad. In fact, a lot of the threads in this forum are just her crusade on Windows.

If she were somewhat intelligent, I would of assumed she got fired by Microsoft or something. Probably too much IRC on the job.

Yes, being a "fanboi" is when you're trying to get the easiest and most accessible equipment to do your job. That's definitely being a "fanboi". Dumb bint that you are. :cuckoo:

seriously, dude. She has no intention of posting anything even remotely resembling evidence now that she's launched into the trite little martyr crusader act.

AGAIN, notice that she all but gave up on providing sources for her ludicrous piracy and used games statement. For real. If CANCER used ubuntu this bitch would be handing out smokes and radiation to toddlers.

How the fuck am I a fanboy? I was going to switch to Ubuntu because of the great reviews, and all I wanted was Microsoft Office to still work.

Let me make something perfectly clear to you: MY WORK REQUIRES ME TO USE ADD-INS THAT ARE DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR OUR OFFICE THAT PRINT REPORTS WITH IN THE EXACT FORMAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO PRINT SAID REPORTS IN. Why in the God's fucking name would I waste my time finding add-ins to do that for me when I am provided Microsoft Office AND these add-ins for free? I wouldn't. It makes zero sense.

Furthermore, I tried Open Office. I did not like it. Period. Does that make me less intelligent than you? No. It means I prefer something different. So please refrain from being a colossal bitch and attacking my intelligence because I don't bow before you. It's really fucking lame.

But I digress. How am I a fanboy when I was willing to switch? I haven't even purchased Windows Vista, much less Windows 7. I've been running the Windows 7 Beta for almost a year, and I have no intentions of buying it. My company will provide it for free when I'm ready to install it. I may still switch to Ubuntu, when I have the will to backup my HDD. But guess what, I still won't install Open Office. It's doodoo, in spite of what the reviews say. I'm taking the "unpopular opinion." I'm basing it on the fact that those reviews have lied in the past, so clearly they are lying now. Period. There's no way to refute that, lest you negate your entire bullshit rant in this thread.

[
seriously, dude. She has no intention of posting anything even remotely resembling evidence now that she's launched into the trite little martyr crusader act.

AGAIN, notice that she all but gave up on providing sources for her ludicrous piracy and used games statement. For real. If CANCER used ubuntu this bitch would be handing out smokes and radiation to toddlers.

I've come to realize that and yup. She gave up providing sources for that ridiculous comment and told me to prove she was wrong. :rofl:

How the fuck am I a fanboy? I was going to switch to Ubuntu because of the great reviews, and all I wanted was Microsoft Office to still work.

Let me make something perfectly clear to you: MY WORK REQUIRES ME TO USE ADD-INS THAT ARE DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR OUR OFFICE THAT PRINT REPORTS WITH IN THE EXACT FORMAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO PRINT SAID REPORTS IN. Why in the God's fucking name would I waste my time finding add-ins to do that for me when I am provided Microsoft Office AND these add-ins for free? I wouldn't. It makes zero sense.

Furthermore, I tried Open Office. I did not like it. Period. Does that make me less intelligent than you? No. It means I prefer something different. So please refrain from being a colossal bitch and attacking my intelligence because I don't bow before you. It's really fucking lame.

But I digress. How am I a fanboy when I was willing to switch? I haven't even purchased Windows Vista, much less Windows 7. I've been running the Windows 7 Beta for almost a year, and I have no intentions of buying it. My company will provide it for free when I'm ready to install it. I may still switch to Ubuntu, when I have the will to backup my HDD. But guess what, I still won't install Open Office. It's doodoo, in spite of what the reviews say. I'm taking the "unpopular opinion." I'm basing it on the fact that those reviews have lied in the past, so clearly they are lying now. Period. There's no way to refute that, lest you negate your entire bullshit rant in this thread.

Jon, stop being a "fanboi." You obviously just want a piece of Bill Gates and actually work for Microsoft. In fact, I bet you go on his "fishing" trips which as I said earlier, involve 360 or Ipods being cast out on a fishing line to catch small children. :eusa_shhh:

Jon's post made me curious and I went back to look. KK did in fact turn a thread about itunes into a Linux ad. In fact, a lot of the threads in this forum are just her crusade on Windows.

If she were somewhat intelligent, I would of assumed she got fired by Microsoft or something. Probably too much IRC on the job.

Really? So when the OP of a thread actually asks for more information it's wrong to tell them? Damn ... perhaps that's why you aren't shedding any light on the details of the story that were left out of the ... well story.

No, you are making excuses to not try something you are afraid to try. As I pointed out, you can do a dual boot rather easily. ;)

Really? So when the OP of a thread actually asks for more information it's wrong to tell them? Damn ... perhaps that's why you aren't shedding any light on the details of the story that were left out of the ... well story.

Oh please, stop with your "I'm trying to help" act. You proved that long ago you don't give a fuck when you decided to defend immature psychos.

Sounds like the OP wasn't interested in your ubuntu lecture so much as the answer to a simple question..

but hey... why take HIS word for it when clearly he is just as bad as a software pirate and a gamestop customer?

Except those pieces weren't left out. You just didn't read it. You still haven't read it, from what I can tell.

As for leaving out pieces of a story, is that easier or harder than making shit up and adding it to the story? I've seen you do both, so I wanted an expert opinion. I'm sure Ubuntu makes a program that does it for you, so what do you recommend for someone who wants to be an obnoxious retard on the Internet?

No, you are making excuses to not try something you are afraid to try.

Get this through you're thick fucking skull, dipshit: I HAVE ALREADY TRIED IT AND DID NOT LIKE IT!!!!!!

As I pointed out, you can do a dual boot rather easily. ;)

No fucking shit? If only I hadn't pointed that out myself in my first fucking post in that thread. Jesus, I'm so glad you're here to repeat pointless bullshit I've already said. Thank you for your input.

Seriously, you are becoming my least favorite poster on these forums in a matter of one thread, and sealybobo is even back.

Sounds like the OP wasn't interested in your ubuntu lecture so much as the answer to a simple question..

but hey... why take HIS word for it when clearly he is just as bad as a software pirate and a gamestop customer?

It was a recommendation I made, she asked about it, so I told her.

Jealous much that people aren't asking about Windoze so much when you recommend it?

No, you are making excuses to not try something you are afraid to try.

Get this through you're thick fucking skull, dipshit: I HAVE ALREADY TRIED IT AND DID NOT LIKE IT!!!!!!

As I pointed out, you can do a dual boot rather easily. ;)

No fucking shit? If only I hadn't pointed that out myself in my first fucking post in that thread. Jesus, I'm so glad you're here to repeat pointless bullshit I've already said. Thank you for your input.

Seriously, you are becoming my least favorite poster on these forums in a matter of one thread, and sealybobo is even back.

Really? You already tried it ten years ago and for five minutes? Or this year for several weeks?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLsJyfN0ICU]YouTube - You are a pirate[/ame]

Forum List

Back