Microsoft bans "small percentage" of Live accounts - Death Threats in Reaction

Oh gee golly, a bunch of nerds are laughing at an article that was posted. Don't we feel dumb?

Oh, wait, no, we don't. But you should, because you've completely embarrassed yourself in this thread.

Saying she embarrassed herself is understating it. Now she's going to her IRC pals for comfort to say she's right. :rofl:

Really ... where's the mythical rest of this story?

Nut up or shut up.

Attachments

• $story.jpg
    $story.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 36

That's not the link provided the first time. ;) Next time, post a link that supports your point instead of accusing ... avoids you coming across as a fool. However ... yours says nothing about the "death threats" either. So ... again, the death threat part of the story is still just PR hype. Also, this completely agrees with my point in the first place:

"Microsoft, he said, "needs to find a way to address this, or else it risks annoying the modders who make up 1 percent of their audience and the second-hand purchasers.""

Notice that even that, especially with the entire paragraph before it, the concern I had posted about second hand purchasers was addressed by GamerZines, but not by MS. MS simply doesn't care, because they have a viral hold on much of the market.

Now, we can have a serious debate if you want, but the MSNBC article is where I got my points from in the first place.

KK is obviously not paying attention to the second article posted in my OP. I'm not sure why she's ignoring it, over 200 posts later.

KK is obviously not paying attention to the second article posted in my OP. I'm not sure why she's ignoring it, over 200 posts later.

Your second link was to a forum with a copy and paste from a pastebin site. :eyeroll:
Which by the way, is where they got the screenshot for the "article" you just posted from Burn 360.

Your second link was to a forum with a copy and paste from a pastebin site. :eyeroll:
Which by the way, is where they got the screenshot for the "article" you just posted from Burn 360.

You've called the guy pleading with them to stop calling with death threats to be "whining". Then you said it was a PR stunt. Then you said it didn't actually happen. Make up your damn mind troll.

That's not the link provided the first time. ;) Next time, post a link that supports your point instead of accusing

Again, your inability to read astounds me. Please notice the time that article was posted, and kindly shove that smiley face down your throat.

avoids you coming across as a fool.

The only fool in this thread is you.

However ... yours says nothing about the "death threats" either. So ... again, the death threat part of the story is still just PR hype.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The only place this "death threat" is mentioned is in the same fucking forum post YOU discredited. So, how the fuck is it a PR stunt? God, you literally are the fucking stupidest person I've encountered today.

Notice that even that, especially with the entire paragraph before it, the concern I had posted about second hand purchasers was addressed by GamerZines, but not by MS. MS simply doesn't care, because they have a viral hold on much of the market.

Notice that I never argued otherwise. The only reason I participated in this thread was to point out how obnoxious your fangirlism is.

Now, we can have a serious debate if you want, but the MSNBC article is where I got my points from in the first place.

Bullshit, since it was just posted 44 minutes ago. Furthermore, if you knew the article existed all along, why didn't you share it? Perhaps you would have avoided looking a tard.

You've called the guy pleading with them to stop calling with death threats to be "whining". Then you said it was a PR stunt. Then you said it didn't actually happen. Make up your damn mind troll.

Yes ... it was whining ... but no, there is no proof it did happen unless he can get the link to the IRC log from said chat. Notice that he didn't post the network or channel? Also, as I said, IRC is a community (something MS fears anyway) and word travels faster than the speed of light ... yet not one member of the five channels I am on has ever heard of this. (4 programming, one gaming) That's statistically impossible.

Yes ... it was whining ... but no, there is no proof it did happen unless he can get the link to the IRC log from said chat. Notice that he didn't post the network or channel? Also, as I said, IRC is a community (something MS fears anyway) and word travels faster than the speed of light ... yet not one member of the five channels I am on has ever heard of this. (4 programming, one gaming) That's statistically impossible.

Your elitism wreaks.

So because one of your IRC buddies didn't hear it, it didn't happen? By the way, 5 IRC channels at once? I'd recommend getting a thing called a life. :eusa_whistle:

That's not the link provided the first time. ;) Next time, post a link that supports your point instead of accusing

Again, your inability to read astounds me. Please notice the time that article was posted, and kindly shove that smiley face down your throat.

avoids you coming across as a fool.

The only fool in this thread is you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The only place this "death threat" is mentioned is in the same fucking forum post YOU discredited. So, how the fuck is it a PR stunt? God, you literally are the fucking stupidest person I've encountered today.

Notice that I never argued otherwise. The only reason I participated in this thread was to point out how obnoxious your fangirlism is.

Bullshit, since it was just posted 44 minutes ago. Furthermore, if you knew the article existed all along, why didn't you share it? Perhaps you would have avoided looking a tard.

Forum posts are like blogs ... no more reliable than Wicrapedia .... so that point of yours is moot. I see you don't want a serious debate after all since you still avoided the one factual part that I did address. So, stop trolling. ;) ... and I'll post whatever smiley I want, even on :lol:ing at you. So ... are you all for them punishing second hand buyers of their products? They legitimately purchased said products, legally, and with the full rights (which according to the findings against Apple are transferable with said hardware). Should they be punished for being intelligent and saving a few bucks?

Oh, and Shogut already admitted to pirating Windoze, yet you side with him, a self admitted criminal, do you really want to be in that basket?

If forum posts are like blogs, then why the fuck did you use almost nothing but blog posts earlier in your rant against Windows? Hypocrite, Double standard whackjob.

yet not one member of the five channels I am on has ever heard of this. (4 programming, one gaming) That's statistically impossible.

:rofl:

now THAT is fucking hilarious!

Oh, and Shogut already admitted to pirating Windoze, yet you side with him, a self admitted criminal, do you really want to be in that basket?

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT

:rofl:

I used ripped win98 in college. 10 years ago. Not that it has anything to do with the TREMENDOUS amount of fail you've accumulated in this thread.

:lol:

:thup:

Forum List

Back