Microsoft bans "small percentage" of Live accounts - Death Threats in Reaction

Xbox NXE Support US Phone Numbers & Hours | Contact Xbox Support

Hours of operation
Phone assistance is available seven days a week.

9:00 A.M. to 1:00 A.M. Eastern Time
6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time

Sorry Andrew, I beat you to it. But you still get rep from me. :)

lol well technically I had this posted first...you had contact microsoft...then you edited your post and added this portion.

But whatever

point proven is KK is wrong

yet again

lol well technically I had this posted first...you had contact microsoft...then you edited your post and added this portion.

But whatever

yet again

Both say 10:50. :lol:

And that's right, yet again. It's like a game of how many times one can fail in one single thread. She's going for PI's record. :lol:

You don't know me well yet, so your failed attempt to make a point is forgiven. One thing you should know about me, I hate criminals, of any type. When I make a statement like that (which you completely ignored the recant in the same sentence) it simply means that I know how it's done, and made the point that because I know how it's done, there is no way they would catch me ... however, as I also said in the post you responded to prior to this, it would be easier to trace them through purchase trails if they would actually pay mind to second hand purchasers instead of punishing them for the law someone else actually broke.

1. I've known you since you started posting here, unfortunately. Until now, you were just a little annoying. Now you're just downright fucking obnoxious.

2. I'm on the phone right now with Microsoft's support. I'm going to ask them to help me figure out if my second hand Xbox is modded, just to prove you wrong. It's going to be hilarious. I bought my Xbox new, by the way.

So .. then you are blind as a bat, or you have blinders on and don't want to remove them ... I was being nice to you there is all, but if you don't want me to be, I can be mean. Now, even though I don't believe you as it's 7:46 pm here and their customer support is closed by 7pm PST (not explaining how I know this) ... go ahead, post what you want people to think they are saying. ;)

By the way....I would really love to hear that explanation now

1. I've known you since you started posting here, unfortunately. Until now, you were just a little annoying. Now you're just downright fucking obnoxious.

2. I'm on the phone right now with Microsoft's support. I'm going to ask them to help me figure out if my second hand Xbox is modded, just to prove you wrong. It's going to be hilarious. I bought my Xbox new, by the way.

A little taste of power does that. ;)

And you got through to support? Tell them I said Hi! :lol:

Wait? You've had to call them that much that every single employee knows you ...

... and you still use their products? ... and you call me insane. :cuckoo:

So .. then you are blind as a bat, or you have blinders on and don't want to remove them ... I was being nice to you there is all, but if you don't want me to be, I can be mean. Now, even though I don't believe you as it's 7:46 pm here and their customer support is closed by 7pm PST (not explaining how I know this) ... go ahead, post what you want people to think they are saying. ;)

Already said I won't explain how I know. ;) Nice try though.

Already said I won't explain how I know. ;) Nice try though.

The only logical explanation is you are talking out of your ass because they don't close and are open as we speak

Remember, just because George the Xbox company Janitor gets out of work at 7PST to take you out for a date doesn't mean thats when tech/customer support closes

Wait? You've had to call them that much that every single employee knows you ...

Not at all. I haven't called Microsoft in years. It's funny too, because I have my windows desktop in front of me turned off at the moment. And using my Mac Laptop. But spin the wheel and fail again. :D

Xbox NXE Support US Phone Numbers & Hours | Contact Xbox Support

Hours of operation
Phone assistance is available seven days a week.

9:00 A.M. to 1:00 A.M. Eastern Time
6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time

Sorry Andrew, I beat you to it. But you still get rep from me. :)

But whatever

yet again

*yawn* Meh ... so wrong tech support ... I will admit to being wrong, I always do when proven wrong. Unlike ... some people. ;)

I'm still waiting for you to address why they are punishing the second hand purchasers and where the proof is for these death threats are?

*yawn* Meh ... so wrong tech support ... I will admit to being wrong, I always do when proven wrong. Unlike ... some people. ;)

That means you lied. And according to your standards for Microsoft, that makes you a liar according to your history now. Which means we can no longer trust anything you say, ever. :eek:

Not at all. I haven't called Microsoft in years. It's funny too, because I have my windows desktop in front of me turned off at the moment. And using my Mac Laptop. But spin the wheel and fail again. :D

So then you were just plain lying. :doubt: Again.

That means you lied. And according to your standards for Microsoft, that makes you a liar according to your history now. Which means we can no longer trust anything you say, ever. :eek:

No, I was wrong, if I had lied I would have said "XBos customer support" ... but I didn't, did I. It's you projecting because you want an excuse for all your lies.

No, I was wrong, if I had lied I would have said "XBos customer support" ... but I didn't, did I. It's you projecting because you want an excuse for all your lies.

Except I'm not lying. You talked out of your ass again, got called out on it, and finally had to say you were wrong. That was the third time (at least) in this thread alone that it has happened.

So then you were just plain lying. :doubt: Again.

I wasn't lying. I said to Jon in jest to tell them I said hi. You took my joke seriously because you fail. Simple as that.

No, turn about is fair play. You lied, period, twice that you have been called on. Now, why don't you address the questions I posed?

Why is Microsucks punishing second hand purchasers of their products and where is proof that these death threats happened?

Ok, I had to hang up because I had to do something more important for a friend, and then I called them back. I was on the phone with a guy named Rick (or Vick, or maybe Nick, I wasn't really listening). He said I should look for visible signs of tampering on the outside of the case (removed stickers, damage to the edge of the case, etc.). He said if the software was modded, I would already know because I would have been banned from Xbox Live. I told him I logged into Live today, and he looked up my account and said it was not banned.

Was it the best answer? No. But he was helpful. And I'm sure if I had not been bullshitting him he would have helped me more.

Have a great night, dipshit.

Forum List

Back