Microsoft surface pro 7 tablet

I was told I have to. I brought for my desktop and laptop too. I buy a membership to geek squad and that covers the price of antivirus software for all my devices. I’m probably paying more than I should, but I’m not an expert on computers, and there’s a convenience factor
Yeah you're paying too much and I'm not an expert but I know a hundred times more than the vast majority of Geek Squad "experts"......... Good luck.

Yeah you're paying too much and I'm not an expert but I know a hundred times more than the vast majority of Geek Squad "experts"......... Good luck.
GEEK SQUAD...

Step 1) Restart computer
Step 2) Restore from last restore point
Step 3) Call customer and charge $45

I’m not a computer geek first and foremost, but I like this tablet i bought. It runs windows 10, has one USB port, has a camera and microphone. It can run any application a desktop can. It only has about 128 gigs of space, but if I really wanted to I can buy an external hard drive. iPad sucks, Samsung tablets suck, the surface pro is cheaper and has an actual real operating system that is in wide use. Only downside is you have to purchase virus protection software, which isn’t that big of a deal. I highly recommend this product if you’re looking for a tablet.

But can it run Crysis?

I'm going to say "No".
:D
terrycrews-pc.gif

Last edited:
I was told I have to. I brought for my desktop and laptop too. I buy a membership to geek squad and that covers the price of antivirus software for all my devices. I’m probably paying more than I should, but I’m not an expert on computers, and there’s a convenience factor
Boy howdy I have to agree with that! :auiqs.jpg:

New Topics

Forum List

Back