Migrant crime crisis comes to Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, playgrounds for rich and famous

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012

I hope the folks on Martha’s Vineyard are pleased with the results of their democrat politico- religious ideology. What better way to show how woke they are than to offer up their children to sex crimes committed by illegals.​

Each suspect that ICE has arrested on the islands over the last month have been charged with sex crimes, mainly against minors​

Recent illegal immigrant arrests on the islands of Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts have captured the nation's attention.

Over the last month, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has made at least six arrests on the islands as part of a larger operation to detain illegal immigrant suspects accused of particularly egregious crimes in the beach towns favored by the Biden and Obama families.

What this points out to me is that the dems are using ICE as their personal security service in their rich enclaves.

Why aren't they rooting out criminal illegals in small town USA? Calls/tips from those areas are ignored.

What this points out to me is that the dems are using ICE as their personal security service in their rich enclaves.

Why aren't they rooting out criminal illegals in small town USA? Calls/tips from those areas are ignored.
You have no info on where ICE operates period except what is published.

I hope the folks on Martha’s Vineyard are pleased with the results of their democrat politico- religious ideology. What better way to show how woke they are than to offer up their children to sex crimes committed by illegals.​

Each suspect that ICE has arrested on the islands over the last month have been charged with sex crimes, mainly against minors​

Recent illegal immigrant arrests on the islands of Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts have captured the nation's attention.

Over the last month, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has made at least six arrests on the islands as part of a larger operation to detain illegal immigrant suspects accused of particularly egregious crimes in the beach towns favored by the Biden and Obama families.
We need to find out where the elites live who run the country and flood that area with as many migrants as we can find.

We need to find out where the elites live who run the country and flood that area with as many migrants as we can find.
They are everywhere....The difference is that the elites can afford walled estates and private security.

Forum List

Back