Mike Huckabee: If I don’t finish top three in Iowa, I’m done

StatesPoll

Dec 27, 2015

Huckabee, His latest poll number on Iowa was 4% (Ruibo was 3rd with 9%) Well, Caucus is much harder to register than Primary. (need a lot patient and should spend time to register.) So it’s not impossible to get more votes than his polls number (Actually he did it in 2008.)

In my opinion, Declaration of Huckabee, it is quite reasonable.
Nowadays he makes very poor number in NH(0.3%) and SC(1.3%) (which both are ‘Early States’). So he should All-in in Iowa. if he mess up Iowa, There will be no vision in NH,SC as his poor number.

Can he make it in 5 weeks to Raise his number in iowa to 10%+?

P.S. Huckabee is kind of very conservative. I guess, if he drops out his tiny 2%(National average) number it going to be split into TRUMP and CRUZ.

He says the top guys have more air time.....He couldn't win if he was on 24/7...

He was done before he started. Now he can go back to selling cinnamon buns as a cure for diabetes.

He was done before he started. Now he can go back to selling cinnamon buns as a cure for diabetes.
Still repeating that stupid taking point,stupid is as stupid does!
Well, it is true. The huckster was pushing cinnanibun and using buns as a prop for a possible delivery system. As a person who monitors his sugar, I rembember laughing when I saw his ad.

Huckabee, His latest poll number on Iowa was 4% (Ruibo was 3rd with 9%) Well, Caucus is much harder to register than Primary. (need a lot patient and should spend time to register.) So it’s not impossible to get more votes than his polls number (Actually he did it in 2008.)

In my opinion, Declaration of Huckabee, it is quite reasonable.
Nowadays he makes very poor number in NH(0.3%) and SC(1.3%) (which both are ‘Early States’). So he should All-in in Iowa. if he mess up Iowa, There will be no vision in NH,SC as his poor number.

Can he make it in 5 weeks to Raise his number in iowa to 10%+?

P.S. Huckabee is kind of very conservative. I guess, if he drops out his tiny 2%(National average) number it going to be split into TRUMP and CRUZ.

Lindsey Graham had more chance than Mike Huckabee....which means, obviously, that Huckabee has zero chance.

Always thought of him as a very decent guy that I would be honored to know. I just don't share his view of politics in particular his barking up the FairTax.

images

Forum List

Back