Mike Johnson said the House will ONLY certify the presidential results if he thinks the election is "free, fair and safe."

No it wasn't. Trump got decisively rejected. Deal with it
No he wasn’t. The Dems shut down the count, in all the swing states where he was leading, and then miraculously came up with large batches of ballots that went 99% for Biden. Statistically impossible.

You guys cheated. And the entire country paid a massive price.

So could Georgia after the R decreed that all votes must be manually counted.
That doesn’t mean anything. The ballots were actual ballots - but harvested from ignorant people and ready to be dropped in at the last minute, if needed.

And please don’t tell me you’re going to vote for the anti-Israel Party.

No he wasn’t. The Dems shut down the count, in all the swing states where he was leading, and then miraculously came up with large batches of ballots that went 99% for Biden. Statistically impossible.

Every state certified the vote. You need to start dealing with reality. Living in a lie is not healthy.

Every state certified the vote. You need to start dealing with reality. Living in a lie is not healthy.
Living with contempt for Jews isn’t healthy, either.

The SCOTUS will step in this time if they try it again.

Living with contempt for Jews isn’t healthy, either.

The SCOTUS will step in this time if they try it again.
The SC rejected Trump's election challenge suit right out of the gate in 2021. They will do so again.

The SC rejected Trump's election challenge suit right out of the gate in 2021. They will do so again.
That’s because they took into consideration the chaos that would result if the full extent of the Dems’ cheating scheme was heard, and figured it was better to just allow Biden to ascend.

They won’t think that way with the DEI airhead.

That’s because they took into consideration the chaos that would result if the full extent of the Dems’ cheating scheme was heard, and figured it was better to just allow Biden to ascend.

They won’t think that way with the DEI airhead.
You are a crackpot.

You are a crackpot.
You are an antisemite. You blamed Jews for the Muslim terrorist who was going to shoot up the NYC Jewish center. And you said you wish Jews “would act normal.” You made fun of “my Jewish nose.” And you had a virrulent antisemitic cartoon (which I reported and was deleted).

But you sure are quick to insinuate someone else is racist if they report a horrendous attack if the thug is black.

Let me translate Mike Johnson’s comment: Only if Trump wins is the election fair.

It doesn’t matter how the Americans vote because any non-Trump votes do not count in Trumplandia.

That doesn’t mean anything. The ballots were actual ballots - but harvested from ignorant people and ready to be dropped in at the last minute, if needed.

And please don’t tell me you’re going to vote for the anti-Israel Party.
I don't vote in the US. But if I did, I would indeed vote D

Mike Johnson can't be trusted to certify election results

"Democrats fear he’ll deny Kamala Harris the presidency if she wins." In other words - Speaker Johnson will only certify the election results if HE thinks Trump won. This is a very scary situation! What do you think?

Well this is about as surprising as the sunrise.

This grift was telegraphed years ago.

This is disinformation. Nothing miraculous happened. Nothing was statistically impossible.

They counted the votes, and as everyone was well aware and predicted, Biden recovered ground in mail in ballots since a larger portion of his voters didn’t by mail.

The country is paying a price because of the lies you’re repeating.

This is disinformation. Nothing miraculous happened. Nothing was statistically impossible.

They counted the votes, and as everyone was well aware and predicted, Biden recovered ground in mail in ballots since a larger portion of his voters didn’t by mail.

The country is paying a price because of the lies you’re repeating.
Untrue. It is statistically impossible for a big batch of ballots to come in, with 99% for Biden. These were the Plan B ballots, to be used in case of emergency. How else do you explain all the swing states where Trump was leading shut down the count in the middle of the night, and with flimsy excuses? Like a toilet leaking?

Untrue. It is statistically impossible for a big batch of ballots to come in, with 99% for Biden. These were the Plan B ballots, to be used in case of emergency. How else do you explain all the swing states where Trump was leading shut down the count in the middle of the night, and with flimsy excuses? Like a toilet leaking?
Nothing was shut down at night because of toilets leaking. Some places shut down because they needed to go home and sleep after working until the middle of the night.

There were no “large batches” coming in at 99% for Biden.

We had all known Trump would have early leads and Biden would catch up once all the ballots had been counted. It was even given a name, called the red mirage. It was totally predictable.

You just don’t understand how the system works.

Nothing was shut down at night because of toilets leaking. Some places shut down because they needed to go home and sleep after working until the middle of the night.

There were no “large batches” coming in at 99% for Biden.

We had all known Trump would have early leads and Biden would catch up once all the ballots had been counted. It was even given a name, called the red mirage. It was totally predictable.

You just don’t understand how the system works.

That's too logical and true! The Trump morons will never understand that.

Forum List

Back