militant group plans to cause mayhem at the Democrat Convention ..

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
a radical militant group called Behind Enemy Lines is calling for massive disruptions at the upcoming democratic convention .. their slogan is Make It Great Like 68 ! is the mayor of Chicago and his fellow leftwing leaders willing to do what it takes to crack down on the violence that may erupt .. or will they stand back and give their fellow leftwing radicals room to cause mayhem like they did in the summer of love ?

Last edited:
and yes the group making the threats is a leftist org ..

I really enjoy watching what I call the "Night Stick & Black Jack" action @ the riots! A side benefit is ole Kamala will be losing even more votes than we counted on which will just exacerbate her already pizz poor showing in the polls as can be viewed below;

Th DNC couldn't find a more fitting urban shithole to hold their confab.

flounder2.gif

a radical militant group called Behind Enemy Lines is calling for massive disruptions at the upcoming democratic convention .. their slogan is Make It Great Like 68 ! is the mayor of Chicago and his fellow leftwing leaders willing to do what it takes to crack down on the violence that may erupt .. or will they stand back and give their fellow leftwing radicals room to cause mayhem like they did in the summer of love ?

He should let it be known that during the convention he will be allowing lethal force in view of the recent assassination attempt.

I don't think the protests will be a big issue and I doubt they'll get much if any coverage from the media. My understanding is the protests will be miles away from the convention location.

I don't think the protests will be a big issue and I doubt they'll get much if any coverage from the media. My understanding is the protests will be miles away from the convention location.
Well good I think that the lethal force warning should be there too.

Forum List

Back