Military Diversity and Inclusion Bullshit

The Ruskie women did a fine job in WWII and I hear the Israeli female troops are worth dying for.

False comparison.

There's a difference between women participating at the fronts at times of all-out war,
and normally drafted army organized regularly. In the IDF are usually in the auxiliary,
and great at that with Air Force on the ground etc., Those who go to combat units,
are very specific people, and these are special units, and even in the mixed ones,
it's a special unit for women combat soldiers, with no more than 30% men,
but none of those are really about political "diversity" agendas.

Last edited:
The Ruskie women did a fine job in WWII and I hear the Israeli female troops are worth dying for.

False comparison.

There's a difference between women participating at the fronts at times of all-out war,
and normally drafted army organized regularly. In the IDF are usually in the auxiliary,
and great at that with Air Force on the ground etc., those who go to combat units,
are very specific people, and these are special units, and even in the mixed ones,
it's a special unit for women combat soldiers, or who knows what,
but none of those are really about "diversity" agendas.
Israel is not insane like the American left.

False comparison.

and great at that with Air Force on the ground etc., those who go to combat units,
When cultural Marxism runs rampant in Israel let me know lol.

Comparing Russkie women and American women are two different things. Israeli women are not in fighting units.

False comparison.

When cultural Marxism runs rampant in Israel let me know lol.
Right over the old head huh?

They served in female only units. Are you saying the United States armed forces should be segregated by gender?
No. I am saying that females can hold their own if taught how.

The facts tell a different story.

make up approximately 15% of the Army (2001-2018 DOD data). 1 In 2016 combat arms occupations were opened to women potentially exposing them to new injury risks. 9,10,13,14 Studies have reported injury rates 1.1 to 10 times higher among military women compared to men, 1.5 to 2.5 times being most common.

Plus the fact that females had to have a lower physical standard.

The Red Army will be surprised when 500 LGBTQ suckers charge them and beat them with their purses. This will be the US variation on the German Panzer divisions.

"It requires an order of magnitude more effort to refute bullshit that it took to present it." - Brandolini's Law

Military Diversity and Inclusion is absolute bullshit. It will cost many American lives, if not our entire nation.

Be more concerned about them 'reprogramming' the ones who happen to be patriotic gun owners that voted for Trump in 2020. (the newest domestic terrorist)

They served in female only units. Are you saying the United States armed forces should be segregated by gender?

The facts tell a different story.

make up approximately 15% of the Army (2001-2018 DOD data). 1 In 2016 combat arms occupations were opened to women potentially exposing them to new injury risks. 9,10,13,14 Studies have reported injury rates 1.1 to 10 times higher among military women compared to men, 1.5 to 2.5 times being most common.

Plus the fact that females had to have a lower physical standard.
Then get off yer ass and join, show us how it's done.

Your anti-science, anti-common sense bullshit won't work here in the company of thinking people.

1. Men are stronger relatively and absolutely. Don't you even know that?
2. You can't be "taught" to be stronger and more physically fit.
3. Men beat the snot out of women in track and field irrespective of how they are "taught."
4. Women are better at lots of things, like nurturing and taking care of children. Those are immaterial in combat, about which you clearly know nothing.
5. The bullshit saw about women being "strong and smart" is decimated by the recent $1.1 billion settlement paid by USC to over 700 women who were molested by the University gynecologist over a period of 30 years. IF these well educated women from prosperous families were "strong and smart" the first dozen of them would have reported his crimes and he could not have molested 700 more. But weak cowards that they are, they said nothing - over 700 of them. For up to 30 years.

I had the misfortune of clicking on a good man's post to see what lunacy he was responding to. My bad. You're still on Ignore.

ciao brutto

New Topics

Forum List

Back