Zone1 military spending on longlasting/endless wars while people suffer cripplingly high food and gas prices : should we just vote no to all that?

Yes

And apparently you are just bullshitting us about reducing the national debt

And apparently you are wrong again.

Social Security is self-funded by the dedicated payroll tax. It should not add to the debt at all. I know there is now a shortfall in the taxes brought in but that can be fixed by a removing the income level for social security taxes and a couple other small tweaks without fucking over those that paid into it their whole life.

I think they give us influence and prevent russia or china from taking our place
i long for the days yet to come, during which the swaying back and forth of control in countries' (desired) influence (especially in the political branches), are finally behind us.

we talk about going to Mars.
meanwhile we're to let our home planet sink into ruin..!

Last edited:
first Ukraine, and soon Taiwan too..?

trillions spent on destruction and reconstruction far away (and that's just Ukraine, after 1 year[1]), while people here (in the EU and in the US) need a lot better local economy.
don't top politicians have something better to do than to play with the lives of their voters and those living in far-away countries in such a "drunken" way??

[1] Russia’s War in Ukraine to Cost Global Economy $2.8 Trillion, OECD Says
IMG_5134.jpeg

Why do you hate helping the MIC bottom line? We need long, pointless wars!! That’s why this dick is behind Kamala

And apparently you are wrong again.

Social Security is self-funded by the dedicated payroll tax. It should not add to the debt at all. I know there is now a shortfall in the taxes brought in but that can be fixed by a removing the income level for social security taxes and a couple other small tweaks without fucking over those that paid into it their whole life.
Invest the trust fund into US Equities

Invest the trust fund into US Equities

Perhaps a percent of it, but not all of it. Just as when we retire we plan to always have enough cash on hand or not in equities so that if there is a downturn of the market we will not have to sell at a loss, I could go along with such a thing for the trust fund.

View attachment 1018525

Why do you hate helping the MIC bottom line? We need long, pointless wars!! That’s why this dick is behind Kamala
sure, wars drive tech development.
but the poor in any country just thinks (these days) : war? that's just a total waste of lives and treasure.
prime ministers (in Ukraine for instance), who really look out for only themselves and their small circle of friends.
and sometimes i feel like speaking out on behalf of the poor, that any alliance of countries will harbor.

Forum List

Back