🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Militia Hired by State Dept. Warned It Wouldn’t Protect Stevens’ Movements in Benghaz

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Terence P. Jeffrey
May 1, 2013

The February 17th Martyrs Brigade, a Benghazi-based militia with Islamist elements that the State Department hired as a “quick reaction force” (QRF) to protect the department’s mission in Benghazi, warned the State Department that it would not protect the movements of Amb. Chris Stevens when he visited there last September.

That warning was relayed to the regional security officer (RSO) at the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli—the top security adviser to the ambassador—in an internal State Department email dated Sept. 9, 2012.

That was one day before Stevens departed Tripoli for Benghazi—for what was scheduled to be a five-day visit. …

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Militia Hired by State Dept. Warned It Wouldn?t Protect Stevens? Movements in Benghazi | CNS News

Obama seems to have amnesia about Benghazi. At least that's what he claimed in the Press Conference this week. Kerry claims it's just a myth like his Purple Hearts.

So, what are you thinking here, Wehrwolfen?

Ineptitude?

Or do you think someone high up in the State Department might have wanted him dead?

Of course the Libyans wouldn't defend our embassy. Hell. From what I've read they did absolutely nothing when the attack came.

There would have been no Benghazi if State had beefed up security or had our folks pull out like the Brits and the Red Cross.

Total ineptitude by the Barry State Department. To bad Hil wasn't there when it all went down because then they would have had extra security big time.

I'm sure those dead men were tickled pink at all the support they got from their bosses.

Bunch of fucking assholes in my book.

Forum List

Back