🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Million more refugees will leave Syria due to Russian strikes, Turkey warns Europe

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
After so many air strikes, it is only natural for people wanting to escape this.

Million more refugees will leave Syria due to Russian strikes, Turkey warns Europe
Exclusive: Another two million people will be displaced in Syria as Ankara expects the refugee crisis to worsen, a senior government official says

migrants-land-in-L_3485982b.jpg

Migrants disembark safely from their frail boat in bad weather on the Greek island of Lesbos after crossing the Aegean see from Turkey Photo: AP Photo/Santi Palacios

By Richard Spencer, Raziye Akkoc and Justin Huggler in Berlin

11:00PM GMT 28 Oct 2015

Turkey is expecting more than a million more Syrians to pour across their borders, many of which could travel on to Europe, following Russia’s decision to begin air strikes in support of the Assad regime.

A senior government official told The Telegraph that Ankara expected the worsening crisis would displace another two million people in northern Syria. The authorities were working on the assumption that at least half would cross into Turkey.

If their fears are confirmed over the coming winter, the number of refugees in Turkey would rise to be between three and four million – an unprecedented number.

Two million refugees are already in Turkey, many hundreds of thousands of them now beginning to head on to Europe as they despair of ever returning home.

Continue reading at:

Russia as safe zone for Syrian refugees? It's not as odd as you'd think.

A centuries-old imperial conquest, along with an unusual route to Norway, may lead Syria's migrants to wash up on Russia's shores.

By Fred Weir, Correspondent September 16, 2015

Moscow — As Europe struggles to handle the inundation of Syrian refugees in recent weeks, Moscow has so far looked on with a touch of schadenfreude. While Russia is allied to Syria – and has the resources to accommodate many of its people – so far the Kremlin shows little recognition that the migration crisis is a common problem that should be solved collectively.

But as Russia's military involvement in Syria escalates, a debate is stirring over its obligations to Syria's beleaguered ethnic and religious minorities. There is growing pressure to repatriate at least some of Syria's 100,000 strong Circassian community, who were brutally expelled from Czarist Russia 150 years ago, but who regard Russia's north Caucasus region as their historic homeland.

And even for those Syrians not looking to their ancestral lands, Russia offers another opportunity: a far more circuitous, but possibly much safer, route to Europe – by bicycle over the border with Norway.

Either factor could bring the Syrian refugee problem to Russia's doorstep, without regard to Moscow's wishes.:clap2:

Russia as safe zone for Syrian refugees? It's not as odd as you'd think.

More ISIS bullshit.

Go to bed. Even your beloved is probably enjoying a good sleep.
I hope so. Surely, he will have another day of hard work tomorrow.

So why don't you follow his example and go to sleep at a decent time like he probably does.?
I will just have a boring day while being besieged by the Kindermafia 24h.

That's just wonderful!!! Now go get some shut-eye so you'll be ready for your guests. Have lots of chocolate bars on hand for them. Don't scare them with your Assad mask though.

More ISIS bullshit.

So why don't you follow his example and go to sleep at a decent time like he probably does.?

That's just wonderful!!! Now go get some shut-eye so you'll be ready for your guests. Have lots of chocolate bars on hand for them. Don't scare them with your Assad mask though.
Oh, it isn´t chocolate bars I´ve got for this scum.

It is quite obvious that you are a lonely person. Perhaps if you took your meds, visited your therapist on the scheduled appointments and had a different outlook, life might be brighter for you. You might even be able to meet new acquaintances in real life with whom you can have conversations instead of speaking to people on forums who you will never meet. Imagine this nut calling children :scum."

It is quite obvious that you are a lonely person. Perhaps if you took your meds, visited your therapist on the scheduled appointments and had a different outlook, life might be brighter for you. You might even be able to meet new acquaintances in real life with whom you can have conversations instead of speaking to people on forums who you will never meet. Imagine this nut calling children :scum."
I just need a Kalashnikov.

I really can't say which side the post on this thread are on, but what I feel is removing dictators in the middle east hasn't worked out so well; no matter how corrupt they may be.
Remember when the Shaw was removed, and it's been down hill ever since.

Kalashnikov-5.jpg

I really can't say which side the post on this thread are on, but what I feel is removing dictators in the middle east hasn't worked out so well; no matter how corrupt they may be.
Remember when the Shaw was removed, and it's been down hill ever since.

It has been downhill in Iran ever since, and that is why you see thousands and thousands of Iranians living in the West now, having escaped from the crazies now in power. However, if you speak to many Iranians living here now, they had nothing against the Shah and miss him. I guess if you kept your nose clean, you had a fine life under the Shah. I believe it was the communists who the Shah didn't like.

Go to Toy 'R Us. They will see you a fake one. Mentally ill people don't need real guns.

Forum List

Back