Minneapolis 'Umbrella Man' who sparked Floyd Riots fire is Hell's Angels member

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
So a Hell's Angel and a know associate of a Aryan prison gang--is anyone really surprised?

A man captured on surveillance video smashing windows at a Minneapolis AutoZone in the wake of George Floyd’s death is a Hells Angels member bent on stirring up social unrest, police said.

Nicknamed “Umbrella Man” for his all-black getup that included a hood, gas mask and black umbrella, police said the man’s actions led to arson -- the first of several that sent peaceful protests into chaos.

Police identified the 32-year-old suspect through a tip last week. Minneapolis police spokesman John Elder told the Associated Press Tuesday he could not confirm the name of the person involved, but said the investigation remains open and active.
“This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the city,” Minneapolis police arson investigator Erika Christensen wrote in a search warrant affidavit this week, according to the Star Tribune.
A video taken two days after Floyd’s death, on May 27, showed “Umbrella Man” breaking out the windows of an AutoZone store with a sledgehammer. Some protesters asked him to stop.

Before that, the man spray-painted an expletive-laced phrase on the front doors, police said. The AutoZone fire was the first that firefighters responded to during the civil unrest, Assistant Minneapolis Fire Chief Bryan Tyner said Tuesday.
In the affidavit, Christensen wrote that she watched “innumerable hours” of video on social media platforms trying to identify the suspect with no luck. Then, a tipster emailed the Minneapolis Police Department identifying him as a member of the Hells Angels biker gang who “wanted to sow discord and racial unrest by breaking out the windows and writing what he did on the double red doors,” according to the affidavit.
An investigation found that the man was also an associate of the Aryan Cowboy Brotherhood, a White supremacist prison and street gang based mainly in Minnesota and Kentucky. Several of its members were in Stillwater, in eastern Minnesota, late last month when a Muslim woman was confronted by a group of men wearing White supremacist garb.

So a Hell's Angel and a know associate of a Aryan prison gang--is anyone really surprised?

A man captured on surveillance video smashing windows at a Minneapolis AutoZone in the wake of George Floyd’s death is a Hells Angels member bent on stirring up social unrest, police said.

Nicknamed “Umbrella Man” for his all-black getup that included a hood, gas mask and black umbrella, police said the man’s actions led to arson -- the first of several that sent peaceful protests into chaos.

Police identified the 32-year-old suspect through a tip last week. Minneapolis police spokesman John Elder told the Associated Press Tuesday he could not confirm the name of the person involved, but said the investigation remains open and active.
“This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the city,” Minneapolis police arson investigator Erika Christensen wrote in a search warrant affidavit this week, according to the Star Tribune.
A video taken two days after Floyd’s death, on May 27, showed “Umbrella Man” breaking out the windows of an AutoZone store with a sledgehammer. Some protesters asked him to stop.

Before that, the man spray-painted an expletive-laced phrase on the front doors, police said. The AutoZone fire was the first that firefighters responded to during the civil unrest, Assistant Minneapolis Fire Chief Bryan Tyner said Tuesday.
In the affidavit, Christensen wrote that she watched “innumerable hours” of video on social media platforms trying to identify the suspect with no luck. Then, a tipster emailed the Minneapolis Police Department identifying him as a member of the Hells Angels biker gang who “wanted to sow discord and racial unrest by breaking out the windows and writing what he did on the double red doors,” according to the affidavit.
An investigation found that the man was also an associate of the Aryan Cowboy Brotherhood, a White supremacist prison and street gang based mainly in Minnesota and Kentucky. Several of its members were in Stillwater, in eastern Minnesota, late last month when a Muslim woman was confronted by a group of men wearing White supremacist garb.

If The Hell's Angels are Anti-Communist then I have no problem with them :smoke: Biker Gangs are okay and so are Surfer Gangs.

If The Hell's Angels are Anti-Communist then I have no problem with them :smoke: Biker Gangs are okay and so are Surfer Gangs.
If I were you I would just stick with the Surfer Gangs. They have all the cool songs anyway.

This thread is nothing but a pathetic attempt to broad-brush the other side.

You, the reader, would be wise to ignore it.
Nope..this thread is to introduce the possibility that despite all your rhetoric about violent protestors....the riot was deliberately started by a white supremacist. Of course...it could be that Fox is engaging their tendency to put fake news out. What say you?

Well, you know...we've seen thread after thread after thread broad brushing the left.

I think what this OP does is point out what law enforcement has been saying - this violence is not all caused by one group. There are a lot of actors taking a hand in it.

If I were you I would just stick with the Surfer Gangs. They have all the cool songs anyway.
Yup...although..given the number of skateboards being shown in the hands of antifa....surfers might be a mistake!

1596498764599.png

So now you're saying the riots aren't about Floyd and justice for black lives.

Of course if it was about black lives there wouldn't be so many black people, especially children, ending up dead in the name of social justice as other blacks Burn, Loot, and Murder.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I think what this OP does is point out what law enforcement has been saying - this violence is not all caused by one group. There are a lot of actors taking a hand in it.

The OP is placing an emphasis on this group, namely because he considers them to be far-right, and thus part of the conservative apparatus.

I'm not blind, you know.

Nope..this thread is to introduce the possibility that despite all your rhetoric about violent protestors....the riot was deliberately started by a white supremacist. Of course...it could be that Fox is engaging their tendency to put fake news out. What say you?

the riot was deliberately started by a white supremacist

All it took for the ANTIFA and BLM thugs to start a riot and burn multiple buildings was for one white guy to break a window?

Talk about poor, uneducated and easy to command. LOL!

The OP is placing an emphasis on this group, namely because he considers them to be far-right, and thus part of the conservative apparatus.

I'm not blind, you know.
Not blind you say? Cool...OP..being me...is saying that there is a strong possibility the violence was started deliberately and with malice..in an attempt to bring about the rioting..and further the creep's agenda.

He played you and your ilk..the Conservative Far-Right..who have spent countless hours stating that the rioting was all blacks...and that every protestor was a rioter-in-waiting.

All it took for the ANTIFA and BLM thugs to start a riot and burn multiple buildings was for one white guy to break a window?

All a riot needs is a spark......

I'm not blind, you know.

Are you sure about your eyesight?

They are far right. And in so far as Antifa is part of the "liberal apparatus"....as judged by the rightwing media....well....I would say the right owns the these fleabags.

All a riot needs is a spark......

Not to mention I doubt he was the only guy.

this thread is to introduce the possibility that despite all your rhetoric about violent protestors.

My rhetoric? I'm curious, is condemning violence suddenly "rhetoric" to you now?

Intriguing.
LOL! So you take a snippet out of context and expect me to play..sorry.....you might want to look up the meaning of rhetoric though....

I see no mention of his name. The umbrella man is like no hell’s angel I have ever seen. Ever. And I lived where they frequently came to town.

What makes you think he stopped with one window?

Forum List

Back