Mod swimsuit and singing contest

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1622559232110.png

Yep! Place your entries here for the mod swimsuit and singing contest.

I happen to have flacaltenn s handy after his last USMB paid Mod Retreat & Resort trip......

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

View attachment 496201

I happen to have flacaltenn s handy after his last USMB paid Mod Retreat & Resort trip......

*****CHUCKLE*****

Can he get hold of my sister somehow?? My sister thinks he is cute. We've been trying to rid ourselves of her for yrs.

Only warning is don't get your hands and feet too close when she is eating.
BB1dFSd2.jpg

View attachment 496201

*****CHUCKLE*****

There's a reason why they don't have the bathing suit edition, because this is what the mod who left the Russia hoax posts in the political forums but banished the Obama Spygate to conspiracy theories, looks like in swimwear
images-83.jpg
:

View attachment 496201

*****CHUCKLE*****

That's my personal valet. He is about THREE of me. But he moves fast enough to block the hordes of adoring fans from ripping my clothes off and taking hair samples..

View attachment 496201

*****CHUCKLE*****

That's my personal valet. He is about THREE of me. But he moves fast enough to block the hordes of adoring fans from ripping my clothes off and taking hair samples..

Alright...gotta step in here in defense of your valet - he's got a beautiful singing voice! :lol:

View attachment 496201

*****CHUCKLE*****

Alright...gotta step in here in defense of your valet - he's got a beautiful singing voice! :lol:

With fans like Damaged Eagle, you gotta have some protection.... You remember that skinny dipping night we had at that last Mexican Mod retreat?

View attachment 496201

*****CHUCKLE*****

With fans like Damaged Eagle, you gotta have some protection.... You remember that skinny dipping night we had at that last Mexican Mod retreat?

Oh shit...how could I forget? You showed me the polaroids afterwards! I swear, I NEVER did that!

View attachment 496201

*****CHUCKLE*****

Oh shit...how could I forget? You showed me the polaroids afterwards! I swear, I NEVER did that!

Think you borrowed the burro and rode off to find more tequila.. Probably missed the rescues I had to do as designated lifeguard.

View attachment 496201

*****CHUCKLE*****

Think you borrowed the burro and rode off to find more tequila.. Probably missed the rescues I had to do as designated lifeguard.

I stole a mule from Anthony
I helped Anne up upon it
And we rode to Coeur d'Alene
Through Harrison and Wallace
They were blasting out the tunnels
Making way for the light of learning
When Jesus comes a'calling she said

He's coming round the mountain on a train

Oops ... wrong event.

That wasn't a burro, it was the mayor...he promised me something but I can't remember what...

something to do with chocolate and tequilla?

View attachment 496201

*****CHUCKLE*****

I stole a mule from Anthony
I helped Anne up upon it
And we rode to Coeur d'Alene
Through Harrison and Wallace
They were blasting out the tunnels
Making way for the light of learning
When Jesus comes a'calling she said

He's coming round the mountain on a train

Oops ... wrong event.

That wasn't a burro, it was the mayor...he promised me something but I can't remember what...

something to do with chocolate and tequilla?

View attachment 496660

Meanwhile after taking a toke of that pipe from my previous post Coyote got dressed for swimming, she's still trying to find her goggles, and I'm not sure men's boxer shorts count as a swimsuit bottom...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Do people wear combat boots when swimming???

Hey how did you manage to pick one of my absolute favorite songs?

Never underestimate the versitality of boxer shorts.

View attachment 496660

Meanwhile after taking a toke of that pipe from my previous post Coyote got dressed for swimming, she's still trying to find her goggles, and I'm not sure men's boxer shorts count as a swimsuit bottom...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Do people wear combat boots when swimming???

Hey how did you manage to pick one of my absolute favorite songs?

Never underestimate the versitality of boxer shorts.

1622695712775.png

I just know things my dear

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back