Model Stephanie Dubois Suffers Blood Clot, Dies Days After Getting COVID Shot

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A British fashion model based in Cyprus suffered a blood clot and died days after receiving the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in Paphos, a health official said Monday.

Stephanie Dubois, 39, had no underlying health conditions according to health officials at the hospital in the capital Nicosia, where she was hospitalized on May 14 after having breathing issues, reported The Times, a U.K. national newspaper.

Dubois—who was living in the Tsada, a village just outside Paphos, for the past five months—had a "serious thrombotic episode" after receiving the first dose of the vaccine on May 6, The Times reported.

(Excerpt) Read more at google.com ...

39 frickin years old, and The Fear made her get the SHOT!

fashion-model-stephanie-dubois.webp

Actor Nick Cordero was 41. No pre-existing health conditions. Lost his leg to a covid blood clot. Then died.

You take your chances.

*ponders*

I wonder if it's possible for a body to be "too good" and making these proteins that look like Covid.

Actor Nick Cordero was 41. No pre-existing health conditions. Lost his leg to a covid blood clot. Then died.

You take your chances.
Personally... I survived Covid... I've already taken enough chances. I have the Anti-bodies... I'm good to go.

You take your chances.
Personally... I survived Covid... I've already taken enough chances. I have the Anti-bodies... I'm good to go.
And that's your choice and right :)

I have not had it, and I've been vaccinated.

I get my second covid shot thursday.

Was supposed to get it last thursday, but I had severe covid symptoms last week. They said it was my choice, but I would regret it if I got it.

Hospitalized for 2 days but whatever I had wasnt covid. The doctor said a flu has been going around.

Last edited:
All these young healthy people dying right after they get a COVID shot ---- I know what I think of that.

I think their magic vaccines aren't ready for prime time.
Fuck You POS trump for helping develop a so-called Vaccine that is killing healthy people.
This is on YOU, trump.

Of course, this is sarcasm, but fits the RWI agenda.

All these young healthy people dying right after they get a COVID shot ---- I know what I think of that.

What about all those young healthy people dying of Covid?
Or far, far more likely by the statistics, NOT dying of COVID even after they catch it. But they die of these strangely lethal vaccines.

No. . . . . . something is very wrong here. Better to die of something natural (assuming COVID *IS* natural, as opposed to worked up in a biowarfare lab!) than let them put who-knows-what into one's body and die of that, when very likely the COVID itself would not have been a big problem, and would convey lifelong immunity.

This is way too much like the Pres. Ford idiocy when he got talked into persuading 7 million Americans to take shots for a supposed epidemic that never, never appeared. Lots died, lots were paralyzed, there was no epidemic whatsoever. I was one of the 7 million and I've felt stupid about that ever since. These docs! They want control, they want to make themselves important, they want to make it all about what they call "the science," meaning everybody has to do whatever they say, right now!

Well, I don't have to do what they say. I've had it with all the tinpot authoritarians running around.

Ain't a whole lot of em
You know, Manonthestreet, that's quite a good question: which are there more of? Young healthy people dying of COVID, or young, healthy people dying of the shots and/or catching it anyway? I"d love to see a breakout of those numbers.

Ain't a whole lot of em
Far far more than killed from a vaccination.
How do you know that? Do you have numbers?
Ok....looking only at the US...

Over 285 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 24, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,863 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.

So according to the CDC...there were a total of 4,863 deaths among those who got a vaccine of which a causal relationship to most were not found. The only ones where was a suspected causal relatioships were the J&J/Janssen vaccine and blood clots.

CDC reported 28 cases of blood clots and 3 deaths. So that is confirmed 3 deaths related to one of the Covid vaccines with middle aged women being at highest risk.

CDC has multiple breakdowns for Covid fatalities - gender, age, co-morbidities, ethnicity, etc.

Looking at it -
2553 people 0-29 yrs died of Covid
1107 people 0-24 yrs had underlying conditions
(two different tables - age break out isn't exactly the same but close enough).

More than half did not have any other conditions - so they were "healthy young people" - 1446 healthy young people died. Compared to 3 J&J vaccination deaths.

What young healthy people dying of covide?
Already posted an example in this thread.

No you didnt.
Why lie?
Post #3, liar.

Forum List

Back