Model Stephanie Dubois Suffers Blood Clot, Dies Days After Getting COVID Shot

All these young healthy people dying right after they get a COVID shot ---- I know what I think of that.

I think their magic vaccines aren't ready for prime time.
What about all those young healthy people dying of Covid?

What young healthy people dying of covide?
Already posted an example in this thread.

No you didnt.
Why lie?
Post #3, liar.

*ponders*

I wonder if it's possible for a body to be "too good" and making these proteins that look like Covid.

All these young healthy people dying right after they get a COVID shot ---- I know what I think of that.

No you didnt.
Why lie?
Post #3, liar.

Thats hardly considered young.

No you didnt.
Why lie?
Post #3, liar.

*ponders*

I wonder if it's possible for a body to be "too good" and making these proteins that look like Covid.

No you didnt.
Why lie?
Post #3, liar.

Oh. A healthy 41 year old isn't young enough? It's only two years older than the "healthy young person" in the OP.

Here's another: A Story Of Youth, Hope And Loss — And The Mystery Of COVID-19

or these ones

No you didnt.
Why lie?
Post #3, liar.

*ponders*

No you didnt.
Why lie?
Post #3, liar.

Oh. A healthy 41 year old isn't young enough? It's only two years older than the "healthy young person" in the OP.

Here's another: A Story Of Youth, Hope And Loss — And The Mystery Of COVID-19

or these ones

The chance that a young healthy person dying from covide is miniscule.

True enough but gambling on something you willingly took seems crazy to me when the chances of getting covide let alone the chance of dying from it are miniscule.
No arguments from me... Just trying to be fair.

Well... Except getting it. I'd argue that getting it is almost a certainty... I don't get sick. The last time I was sick from a virus/bacteria was walking pneumonia well over a decade ago. Covid is HIGHLY contagious. It just isn't nearly as dangerous as it's being made out to be.

A British fashion model based in Cyprus suffered a blood clot and died days after receiving the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in Paphos, a health official said Monday.

Stephanie Dubois, 39, had no underlying health conditions according to health officials at the hospital in the capital Nicosia, where she was hospitalized on May 14 after having breathing issues, reported The Times, a U.K. national newspaper.

Dubois—who was living in the Tsada, a village just outside Paphos, for the past five months—had a "serious thrombotic episode" after receiving the first dose of the vaccine on May 6, The Times reported.

(Excerpt) Read more at google.com ...

39 frickin years old, and The Fear made her get the SHOT!

fashion-model-stephanie-dubois.webp
dmjfnfnfrr.jpg

True enough but gambling on something you willingly took seems crazy to me when the chances of getting covide let alone the chance of dying from it are miniscule.
No arguments from me... Just trying to be fair.

Well... Except getting it. I'd argue that getting it is almost a certainty... I don't get sick. The last time I was sick from a virus/bacteria was walking pneumonia well over a decade ago. Covid is HIGHLY contagious. It just isn't nearly as dangerous as it's being made out to be.

I wouldnt call it highly contagious.

Yeah, especially with the government's bad, bad record on all this kind of thing: President Ford's miraculous disappearing swine flu that never happened, Obama's miraculous disappearing bird flu epidemic that turned out to be the mildest flu season ever ---

And all the truly bad vaccines that gave the disease to the inoculated people --- polio in the early days, yellow fever, others. I don't believe that is happening with this one, but this whole situation stinks, especially the total abrogation of all our civil liberties, and authoritarian rule.

And none of it worked: if it had worked, COVID wouldn't have spread quickly all over the (masking) nation.

I wouldnt call it highly contagious.
We will have to agree to disagree on that then.
Of course it's contagious! It's incredibly contagious and getting more contagious. And it is not impeded at all by "social distancing" or those foolish masks, or really anything except isolation. Which people have understood forever: the first thing rich people did in 1348, 1665, or 2020 was to head for their second homes in the country. (The country people never liked that much, either.)

It's that most feared of all types of epidemics, the type spread by aerosol breathing, like smallpox and measles and pneumonic plague. Viruses that spread thru the air cannot be stopped ----- a fact that I'm sure military research men all over the world are watching with interest right now. Look at Japan. You KNOW all of them mask up --------- they've been into that for years. Now the coronavirus is spreading wildly through Japan, because Masks Don't Work.

As of May 12,2021 there have been 568,053 deaths from Covid-19 of those deaths 25,736 have been under the age of 49, Under 39 the number of deaths is 8749, the rest are 50 and above. The death rate of young people is about the same or less than the flu. Not sure if the shot is worth the risk for them, for those older than 50 the shot is probably worth the risk. To each their own.

As of May 12,2021 there have been 568,053 deaths from Covid-19 of those deaths 25,736 have been under the age of 49, Under 39 the number of deaths is 8749, the rest are 50 and above. The death rate of young people is about the same or less than the flu. Not sure if the shot is worth the risk for them, for those older than 50 the shot is probably worth the risk. To each their own.
To each a little freedom is still left us, maybe not for long, with these authoritarian fascists like the ones on this list constantly trying to force everyone to march to their drumbeat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back