Mom is Trying to COPE

interesting. You're going to start a tussle w/ koshergirl though :shock: Ask her to post that pic she has again that I got into it w/ her over.

Don't give a shit, We have a dead seven year old because two pit bulls attacked him while he was riding his bike. The breed should be eradicated. They are bred to fight and kill. OUr children are worth protecting.

I don't think Pit's need to be eradicated...I have a pit, and she adores kids...so much so that we have to yell at her to quit bugging and loving on them.
She's a good dog.
And, Pit's aren't bred solely to be fighting dogs...some are specifically bred as show dogs, others are bred by accident. Either way, it's the upbringing that is most important when it comes to certain breeds that are known to be potentially aggressive...and, really...if you stop to think about it ANY breed of dog out there has the potential to severely maim and kill a human being, especially a child.

My friends Pit is the best pet a family could hope to have. I know thats not scientific but thought I'd throw that out there.

Wow! "Pit bulls need to be eradicated". I had to say it aloud to experience the full effects of it's sheer idiocy!

Don't give a shit, We have a dead seven year old because two pit bulls attacked him while he was riding his bike. The breed should be eradicated. They are bred to fight and kill. OUr children are worth protecting.

Why don't we just eradicate dogs, then? You think pitbulls are the only breed to ever kill someone? Well, they're not.

Did you notice in the article that the family of the kid who got killed also had a pitbull? It was the kid's dog. They were going to get rid of her but decided not to because she was their dead son's dog.

Pitbulls are not my favorite breed, but I'm not afraid of them. I have had one rush up to my dobies when we were walking and I dispatched him with a tiny squirt of pepper spray. His owner was the problem, first of all letting the dog run loose, secondly getting all pissed off and threatening me for pepper spraying his big, tough pitbull, who ran off like a little girl, by the way.

In fact, I have a pitbull mix living in my garage right now because his ignorant, white-trash owner thought it was okay to have the dog living in an abandoned vehicle in sub-zero temperatures and I talked him into keeping the dog in my nice, clean garage instead.

You want to ban pitbulls, next thing you'll be after Dobermans, at which time you can kiss my ass.

there was a story yesterday of a Pit saving a woman from a burning house

Pit Bull Saves Woman, Jackie Bonasera, From Burning Home; Dog Cain Praised As ?Town Hero?

Jackie Bonasera was drying her hair in an upstairs bathroom of her Long Island home when she heard Cain barking outside. Unbeknownst to her, the dog -- who doesn’t often bark, according to King5 News -- was alerting her to a fire.

Bonasera said her dog’s barking prompted her to run downstairs, where she saw the flames on the side of her garage spreading from the front to the back of the home. Luckily, she was able to escape.

"I ran out of the house and my neighbors came running over, and then I thought about the dog – I'm like, 'He saved my life, I have to save his,'" Bonasera said, according to NBC News. "So I just put my robe over my face and I ran back in and I grabbed the dog and then I stood out here and I watched my house burn.”

Bonasera said she believes she wouldn’t have been able to escape the fire, which needed more than 70 firefighters to extinguish, had Cain not alerted her.

"He's definitely the town hero. He's a pit bull, too," she said. "They have such bad reps, but he's such a good boy.”

Wow! "Pit bulls need to be eradicated". I had to say it aloud to experience the full effects of it's sheer idiocy!

while we're at it let's do that ugly fugly dog in yer avatar too. Me, I'd rather have the pits gone and the seven year old alive. but that's just me.

Forum List

Back