More gay and bisexual men able to donate blood after new rule change comes into place

Great news. Another piece of bigotry goes.
Oh yeah, great, so now the fags can kill "normal" people who just happen to need someone else's blood. Guess i need to give more, so it can be clean and untainted by EVIL, and IMMORAL way.

I think any bigot whose life depends on a blood donation by a "fag" should be free to reject the offer. Maybe you could determine that by writing it down in your passport or so, "in case of need, NO donation by fags!". Then the doctors know what to do. That would solve a couple of problems over time and everybody would be happy.

Yes, I heard this yesterday but there does seem to be a snag.
Apparently, they ask them if they have annal sex. If they answer 'yes', they go on to ask them how many partners do they have annal sex with? Seems all a bit intrusive.
I bet if they say 6, they bin the donation.
Why do they need to ask them? Surely they check the donated blood to make sure it's clean anyway.

I think any bigot whose life depends on a blood donation by a "fag" should be free to reject the offer. Maybe you could determine that by writing it down in your passport or so, "in case of need, NO donation by fags!". Then the doctors know what to do. That would solve a couple of problems over time and everybody would be happy.
Sensible solutions for a better Britain.

Yes, I heard this yesterday but there does seem to be a snag.
Apparently, they ask them if they have annal sex. If they answer 'yes', they go on to ask them how many partners do they have annal sex with? Seems all a bit intrusive.
I bet if they say 6, they bin the donation.
Why do they need to ask them? Surely they check the donated blood to make sure it's clean anyway.
There was a scandal a few years back when they imported infected blood from the US. I am sure that they test it now.

a medic alert bracelet

Hi. I'm here to donate blood !
Great !
Are you gay ? NO !
Have you ever sucked a dick?
A time or three but IM NOT GAY.
OK. Have a seat. You'll only feel a little prick.
Daaaamn. The one I felt last night was the size of a cucumber !
IM NOT GAY though !
Shit. Can I give sperm while you draw blood? All these medical terms got me a little happy. NOT GAY ! Just happy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back