More how stupid are feminists

Well, l guess sometimes the stupid takes some time to get through. Have they corrected themselves? Do you disagree? Not twitter my feminist co-poster, don't shoot the messenger.....pee on them :lol:

Well, l guess sometimes the stupid takes some time to get through. Have they corrected themselves? Do you disagree? Not twitter my feminist co-poster, don't shoot the messenger.....pee on them :lol:

What's ignorant is that people leap to twitter as the definition of feminism.

Willful ignorance is kinda hard to watch :rolleyes:

Willful ignorance is kinda hard to watch :rolleyes:

I'm over the let's pretend that a bunch of nitwits that are still in college are the defining element of feminism. They aren't. 140 character messages are not the feminist message. You have an entire elite squad of feminists that say a bunch of stupid shit. If it was possible for the rest of us to shut them up.........don't you know we would?

You have an entire elite squad of feminists that say a bunch of stupid shit. If it was possible for the rest of us to shut them up.........don't you know we would?

...but don't you accuse the republicans of the same things? You purposely look for extreme, fringe items to use as a club against your opponents...knowing that most people in the party aren't extremists.
Disingenuous and dishonest...
but when it gets turned back on you you howl..LMAO...

You have an entire elite squad of feminists that say a bunch of stupid shit. If it was possible for the rest of us to shut them up.........don't you know we would?

...but don't you accuse the republicans of the same things? You purposely look for extreme, fringe items to use as a club against your opponents...knowing that most people in the party aren't extremists.

I don't have to. I just have to give you enough rope to hang yourself.

Oh, evasion now....Gee, what a surprise! :rolleyes:

Are you the same individual that managed to side track following the money on an earlier thread?

Yes. Yes, you are. Shut up.

Are you the same individual that managed to side track following the money on an earlier thread?

Yes. Yes, you are. Shut up.

If we close and enforce the border they wouldn't "need" to build the camp...and there would be no need to "follow the money".
I already explained that to you twice, counselor. Focus.

I'm over the let's pretend that a bunch of nitwits that are still in college are the defining element of feminism. They aren't.

Cosmo

140 character messages are not the feminist message

Cop out

No.

I'm over the let's pretend that a bunch of nitwits that are still in college are the defining element of feminism. They aren't.

Cosmo

140 character messages are not the feminist message

Cop out

No.

Ok. History lesson.

The feminism of the sixties and seventies (second wave feminism) was brought about by white, upper class, women in college. This did not fit well with the rest of the population, not only in the US, but when attempts were made to export this brand to other countries. It was a major fail in many ways.

The primary failure is that it does not address or recognize the differences in cultures, class structure, and race. Yet, they have the capacity to opine because they have options available due to their upper class status then they are frequently more heard. Thus far, they have demonstrated that they are going to teach the rest of folks what it is. This they aim to do without even actually participating in life the way that most women do.

The second wave of feminism gave rise to what is called third world feminism or postcolonial feminism after the attempts to export it. In the States it became the third wave. The problem with the third wave feminism is that it still incorporates the white, upper class, women and many of the women take what has been gained for granted.

Twitter is useless. I refuse to defend the 140 characters and that is not a cop out. You just don't like it.

Forum List

Back