More lies from the Lame Stream Media....An Armalite Rifle they say is a weapon of war..No they arent, i have held a weapon of war, this just isnt it.

A 'weapon of war' is this dog-eating, filthy fucking mouth right here:

obama-derp-e1421958963665.jpg
Yeah, I remember when Obama invaded Iraq and Afghanistan.
MORON.
I remember that president we had who didn't start any new wars..... I miss that guy.

MORON.
I remember that president we had who didn't start any new wars..... I miss that guy.
Wow. the orange, retard didn't END ANY wars either.

President Donald Trump said that the United States would not leave Iraq until the country paid the United States for the military base built there.
“We have a very extraordinarily expensive airbase that’s there. It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time,” he said. “We’re not leaving unless they pay us back for it.”

That's NOT the way it works, moron.

GLAD, he is gone.

MORON.

President Donald Trump said that the United States would not leave Iraq until the country paid the United States for the military base built there.
“We have a very extraordinarily expensive airbase that’s there. It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time,” he said. “We’re not leaving unless they pay us back for it.”

GLAD, he is gone.
Sure, because when you're deep in a hole, the last thing you should do is stop digging, right? (sarcasm)

:rolleyes:

Fucking idiot. (smh)

MORON.

GLAD, he is gone.
Sure, because when you're deep in a hole, the last thing you should do is stop digging, right? (sarcasm)

:rolleyes:

Fucking idiot. (smh)
Yeah, like Trump, did.

Trump promised to end the wars.

Fucking moron.

Forum List

Back