More Oooops for the climate crusaders!

This is a really stupid argument. China is the worst so nobody else should care?
dude, did you just say that? really, that has to be the funniest statement I have seen in some time. thanks for stupid post of the day.

They are trying to lower their emission because they are opening 2-3 coal plants a year? What is that down from 20-30 plants a year? Begezzus where did you go to school...
They're also investing heavily into wind, solar and nuclear.
You really are a stupid individual. Just because they go with bullshit energy, it is okay for them to burn unclean coal for their energy needs, while we have to cut our own, thus cutting necessary jobs, just so we can say we are playing nice. What a douche.....
As soon as you tell me how to enforce rules over China I'll start giving you suggestions for regulation.
wasn't China part of the Paris Accord? are you afraid of China? hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha. tariff the shit out of them until they comply. But you are afraid of them. Why?

For what it's worth, I have no desire to see people suffer for trying to defeat a gas that really isn't deadly in any manner of speaking. Bring in more C02 baby.

Last edited:
This is a really stupid argument. China is the worst so nobody else should care?

Who said that my man?
That seems to be implied, no? We need to do our best regardless of China.
Wow, do you know where the air from China ends up?

China Is Polluting California's Air
That's actually a big part of the reason California has so much smog.

"Scientists found Asian air pollution contributed as much as 65 percent of an increase in Western ozone in recent years," NPR reported. "China and India, where many consumer products are manufactured, are the worst offenders." A number of studies have come to similar conclusions, with one study finding "29% of particulates in the San Francisco area came from coal power plants in China."
Since i dont live in Californication, i dont give a rats ass about the pollution there, but i do have an issue with the progressive elites telling me i have to cut back on CO2 while they jet all over the world chumming up with China and India, causing more CO2 than most of the US.
So a 747 airliner crashes and is balanced on a cliff. Every time anyone moves it starts to teeter. There are 2 Republicans and 2 Democrats left alive. There are now some empty seats and a cart of peanuts just up the row in first class. The Republicans decide they wanna sit in first class and eat those peanut s. The Democrats say no you can't your weight shift will cause the plane to fall off the cliff and we all die. The Republican says my weight is not the problem it's the 230000 pounds of airplane hanging over the cliff that's the problem so I am going to do what the hell I want. Typical republican logic.

The democrats taxed the free seat upgrade and the free peanuts.
Meh, no tax collected because no one is left to tell the tale.
then how did you get the tale?

They are trying to lower their emission because they are opening 2-3 coal plants a year? What is that down from 20-30 plants a year? Begezzus where did you go to school...
They're also investing heavily into wind, solar and nuclear.
You really are a stupid individual. Just because they go with bullshit energy, it is okay for them to burn unclean coal for their energy needs, while we have to cut our own, thus cutting necessary jobs, just so we can say we are playing nice. What a douche.....
As soon as you tell me how to enforce rules over China I'll start giving you suggestions for regulation.
wasn't China part of the Paris Accord? are you afraid of China? hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha. tariff the shit out of them until they comply. But you are afraid of them. Why?

For what it's worth, I have no desire to see people suffer for trying to defeat a gas that really isn't deadly in any manner of speaking. Bring in more C02 baby.

Chinese CO2 lags temperature, American CO2 drives it

This is science

dude, did you just say that? really, that has to be the funniest statement I have seen in some time. thanks for stupid post of the day.
westwall he doesn’t know about a bad apple and ruining a bunch. One person in a group that causes extra sprints for everyone! Totally oblivious to reality

Who said that my man?

"Scientists found Asian air pollution contributed as much as 65 percent of an increase in Western ozone in recent years," NPR reported. "China and India, where many consumer products are manufactured, are the worst offenders." A number of studies have come to similar conclusions, with one study finding "29% of particulates in the San Francisco area came from coal power plants in China."
Since i dont live in Californication, i dont give a rats ass about the pollution there, but i do have an issue with the progressive elites telling me i have to cut back on CO2 while they jet all over the world chumming up with China and India, causing more CO2 than most of the US.
So a 747 airliner crashes and is balanced on a cliff. Every time anyone moves it starts to teeter. There are 2 Republicans and 2 Democrats left alive. There are now some empty seats and a cart of peanuts just up the row in first class. The Republicans decide they wanna sit in first class and eat those peanut s. The Democrats say no you can't your weight shift will cause the plane to fall off the cliff and we all die. The Republican says my weight is not the problem it's the 230000 pounds of airplane hanging over the cliff that's the problem so I am going to do what the hell I want. Typical republican logic.

ghey lover pillow talk?

Who said that my man?

ghey lover pillow talk?
so made up like everything demofk.

Who said that my man?

America has greatly reduced their CO2 emissions in the last 15 years, while China emissions are skyrocketing

From warmist/alarmist Carbon Brief

Analysis: Why US carbon emissions have fallen 14% since 2005​

LINK

======

What are YOU and other econuts going to do with China's soaring CO2 emissions?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back