More racist Arabs - attack Jews (Melbourne)

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
Tell me again it's "just" about "zionists" right?

###

2 Jewish students assaulted while waiting for train in Melbourne.
The assailant first made antisemitic slurs including ‘f***ing Jews’ before physically attacking them..
A group of Middle Eastern-looking teenagers threw antisemitic slurs, including ‘f***ing Jews.’ Two of them followed the boys and one punched my son in the face while another filmed it. My son had a bruised jaw and bleeding in his mouth. They approached two people for assistance but they didn’t help,” the father of one of the boys told The AJN.

Tell me again it's "just" about "zionists" right?

###

2 Jewish students assaulted while waiting for train in Melbourne.
The assailant first made antisemitic slurs including ‘f***ing Jews’ before physically attacking them..
A group of Middle Eastern-looking teenagers threw antisemitic slurs, including ‘f***ing Jews.’ Two of them followed the boys and one punched my son in the face while another filmed it. My son had a bruised jaw and bleeding in his mouth. They approached two people for assistance but they didn’t help,” the father of one of the boys told The AJN.
They need to be expelled by Australia. That is nothing but Arab racism.

Last edited:
Australia is generally a rough place. You need to be mentally ready to put up a fight.

Jewish boy punched, footy players called ‘Jewish dogs’ amid rising anti-Semitism
The outraged father of a Jewish schoolboy attacked at Caulfield train station says it's a disgrace that Jews have to watch their backs in Melbourne.

There used to be more strict on immigration downunder.... many Arab newcomers came in at a larger wave since 2015 .

Forum List

Back