More Strong Evidence for Evolution: Anatomical Vestiges

claiming science is based on consensus is so open minded,
That's right, it is. Because the consensus of scientists arises from the consensus of the evidence. They go where the evidence takes them.

That's open mindedness.

Compare that to yourself. You long ago decided on a belief, and all new information that contradicts it is simply rejected a priori.

That's closed-mindedness.

That's right, it is. Because the consensus of scientists arises from the consensus of the evidence. They go where the evidence takes them.

That's open mindedness.

Compare that to yourself. You long ago decided on a belief, and all new information that contradicts it is simply rejected a priori.

That's closed-mindedness.
No science is not by consensus it is by trial and error and hard work verifying what can be verified and discarding what can't be.

No science is not by consensus it is by trial and error and hard work verifying what can be verified and discarding what can't be.
I am not saying science is done by consensus. I am saying consensus is a symptom of science. And it arises from a consensus of the evidence.

So -- in a turn of events that someone like you has a hard time understanding -- even the scientists who disbelieved a hypothesis come to accept it, due to consensus of the evidence.

That's open mindedness.

I am not saying science is done by consensus. I am saying consensus is a symptom of science. And it arises from a consensus of the evidence.

So -- in a turn of events that someone like you has a hard time understanding -- even the scientists who disbelieved a hypothesis come to accept it, due to consensus of the evidence.

That's open mindedness.
except you and your buddies don't preach that you preach because someone said something, and others agreed without evidence that it is proof.

except you and your buddies don't preach that you preach because someone said something, and others agreed without evidence that it is proof.
Yes I do. See? You have rejected the information and substituted a bullshit strawman, so you don't have to change your own thinking.

Closed mindedness, on parade.

LOL remind us how consensus proves manmade warming again because you claim it without any proof
I have never stated or implied such a thing. I doubt anyone else has, either.

But you are putting on a fine demonstration of my point, and I thank you for that.

Consensus of scientists doesn't prove anything. It's a symptom.

Forum List

Back