More Strong Evidence for Evolution: Anatomical Vestiges

He will NEVER answer the question.

Know why? Because he rightfully suspects that he will be immediately buried in examples of anything he describes.

Still going...

How this will end:

He will tire out and run away, or he will have an accidental.moment of honesty and admit such evidence to convince him simply cannot exist, showing he is a time wasting troll.
Go ahead link the chart you claim shows a line for ape to man that is always a hoot, it is so full of gaps and guesses as to be useless,

Go ahead link the chart you claim shows a line for ape to man that is always a hoot, it is so full of gaps and guesses as to be useless,
How very childish of you. I am supposed to go compile information and lay it at your feet for you to shit on? I'm not your mommy.

You tell me what that "direct link" would look like. Then I will see if I can accommodate you.

And, go.

How very childish of you. I am supposed to go compile information and lay it at your feet for you to shit on? I'm not your mommy.

You tell me what that "direct link" would look like. Then I will see if I can accommodate you.

And, go.
you cant link to anything that supports you and instead claim I am wrong all the while all it would take to prove me wrong is a link

and yet you can not actually show any link to prove what you claim I stated that there is no direct link if you claim I am wrong pist the supposed proof.
This is of course part of the troll game.

Claim there is no evidence, then reject any evidence presented.

That's why the question is asked.

It exposes your intellectual dishonesty and lying.

This is of course part of the troll game.

Claim there is no evidence, then reject any evidence presented.

That's why the question is asked.

It exposes your intellectual dishonesty and lying.
you never provide evidence you just claim I am wrong. It is a simple matter to prove me wrong. link to a linage chart that shows man developed from an apelike creature.

you never provide evidence you just claim I am wrong. It is a simple matter to prove me wrong. link to a linage chart that shows man developed from an apelike creature.
Now the trolling is to claim that no evidence at all exists and that nobody can provide any.

This is obviously a very bizarre delusion. Of course, there are mountains of evidence, because that is what has convinced the scientific community and pretty much every educated person on the planet.

But troll boy doesn't want to do any actual work himself. He wants me to go around and post the evidence to him so that he can shit on it.

Somehow these trolls convince themselves. That that means they have won the argument and that evolution is false.

Which is pretty hilarious.

And this is why he won't answer the question.

Now the trolling is to claim that no evidence at all exists and that nobody can provide any.

This is obviously a very bizarre delusion. Of course, there are mountains of evidence, because that is what has convinced the scientific community and pretty much every educated person on the planet.

But troll boy doesn't want to do any actual work himself. He wants me to go around and post the evidence to him so that he can shit on it.

Somehow these trolls convince themselves. That that means they have won the argument and that evolution is false.

Which is pretty hilarious.

And this is why he won't answer the question.

there is no direct link on any chart anywhere to support the claim. if there were you would gladly post it, the fact you cant shows I am right,

there is no direct link on any chart anywhere to support the claim. if there were you would gladly post it, the fact you cant shows I am right,
How would you know? You can't even describe what one would look like.

So your comments are meaningless. It's like if you had never seen an axolotl and could not describe one. Then you pointed at a fish tank with creatures you aren't familiar with and claimed none were in the tank.

The 15 year old pet store employee would laugh at you and ask you how the hell you would know there was no axolotl it'll the tank.

And this is where you find yourself.

How would you know? You can't even describe what one would look like.

So your comments are meaningless. It's like if you had never seen an axolotl and could not describe one. Then you pointed at a fish tank with creatures you aren't familiar with and claimed none were in the tank.

The 15 year old pet store employee would laugh at you and ask you how the hell you would no there was no axolotl it'll the tank.

And this is where you find yourself.
refuse all you want, you prove my point, there is no chart or linage chart with a direct link from when science claims we appeared to the present. The chart that has been posted by science has no links to the supposed ancestors and has thousands of years separating some of the supposed species with nothing in between.

I realize you cant link to it since it proves my point.

you prove my point
An internet stranger not doing your troll exercise of laying the evidence at your feet does not prove that there is no evidence.

That makes you sound like you smoke too much crack. You're embarrassing yourself.

But notice you are still tap dancing and refusing to answer the question.

I already pointed out why.

Crazy, isn't it? I can induce and control your behavior with one simple question. Anonymously. On the internet.

Fascinating.

An internet stranger not doing your troll exercise of laying the evidence at your feet does not prove that there is no evidence.

That makes you sound like you smoke too much crack. You're embarrassing yourself.

But notice you are still tap dancing and refusing to answer the question.

I already pointed out why.

Crazy, isn't it? I can induce and control your behavior with one simple question. Anonymously. On the internet.

Fascinating.
Ohh I see when you say I prove your point you are right when I say you prove my point, I am smoking crack.

LOL you can't prove your point but I am crazy.
You've proven my point over and over and over again. Thanks for that.

You still are. The funniest thing about asking this type of question is the pages and pages of panic and flailing it induces from the person who is asked.

You know something is wrong. You don't know what. And you can't stop picking at it. You know you've been had. You know you're embarrassing yourself. But you

Just

Can't

Stop

You've proven my point over and over and over again. Thanks for that.

You still are. The funniest thing about asking this type of question is the pages and pages of panic and flailing it induces from the person who is asked.

You know something is wrong. You don't know what. And you can't stop picking at it. You know you've been had. You know you're embarrassing yourself. But you

Just

Can't

Stop
the only one flailing is you I made a simple statement that there is no direct link and you came charging in claiming I was wrong all the while refusing to post proof, I was wrong.

the only one flailing is you I made a simple statement that there is no direct link and you came charging in claiming I was wrong all the while refusing to post proof, I was wrong.
Still going...

What would the "direct link" look like? Describe some of its properties.

Then I will see if I can accommodate your request.

This simple question separates the frauds like you from honest actors.

Forum List

Back