More Strong Evidence for Evolution: Anatomical Vestiges

1725124092979.png

Nassim Nicholas Taleb

So, what have we learned from our resident experts?

1) There is no evidence for evolution

2) If you think there is, it's because you have been fooled by scientists subjectively interpreting the data

3) And none of it is valid anyway, as contradictory evidence could one day be found

4) One does not actually have to know a single thing about evolution to know all of this and to know the scientists are all mistaken, all liars, or both

Welcome to the armpit of the internet.

Characterizing an idea is not ad hominem. Especially when that characterization is argued.

Internet charlatans frequently misuse this term. It allows them to go on a long line of distraction that they perform in lieu of meeting the arguments presented to them.

As we are seeing here.

Go ahead link the chart you claim shows a line for ape to man that is always a hoot, it is so full of gaps and guesses as to be useless,

How close do you want it?
Only Evolution predicts/has predicted 'tweeners'/'missing links' and indeed the gaps get filled in more every year between almost every species.
Even 30 yeas ago this graphic would have been less gradual.

1725125167219.png

`

How close do you want it?
Only Evolution predicts/has predicted 'tweeners'/'missing links' and indeed the gaps get filled in more every year between almost every species.
Even 30 yeas ago this graphic would have been less gradual.

View attachment 1004351
Posted many times.

The charlatan will now say that is not evidence.

Then he will dance and prance and preen and claim nobody has posted evidence.

But what he will never, EVER do is describe what actual evidence would look like.

Because then he couldn't maintain the ruse, when you then presented that evidence to him.

This is his troll game.

Posted many times.

The charlatan will now say that is not evidence.

Then he will dance and prance and preen and claim nobody has posted evidence.

But what he will never, EVER do is describe what actual evidence would look like.

Because then he couldn't maintain the ruse, when you then presented that evidence to him.

This is his troll game.
No scientific argument needs to use personal attacks to make its case unless its a weak argument.

No scientific argument needs to use personal attacks to make its case unless its a weak argument.
I wasn't making a scientific argument. I wasn't making any argument at all.

I've noticed that posting with you typically consists almost entirely of having to take my time to correct your errors and cheap tactics.

You are full of Shlt.
You've made 17 posts in his thread, and NONE ON TOPIC in response to my (obviously justified) challenge. Rather you choose to take offense to another poster and continue dodge it.
Typical deflection for you.
`

So back to the topic
You are full of Shlt.
You've made 17 posts in his thread, and NONE ON TOPIC in response to my (obviously justified) challenge. Rather you choose to take offense to another poster and continue dodge it.
Typical deflection for you.
`
If you cannot make your case without insulting your opponent then you likely don't have much of a case. I bet YOU cannot debate ME here or anywhere in this forum WITHOUT using ad-hominem.

Well that was predictable.

And now more requests for more information, so you can shit on whatever is posted next.

Rinse, repeat.

We call this type of trolling "Sealioning".
without timeline and without a link to each from the other all you have is a picture chart of species with nothing connecting them. which if you were serious about any of this I wouldn't need to explain,

your chart does not show timeline nor supposed link to next in line.
Obviously they are in chronological order.
There 'link' is observable/Obvious to any honest viewer, if not biblical trash like you.

And who are they otherwise? god's mistakes?

`

Last edited:
without timeline and without a link to each from the other all you have is a picture chart of species with nothing connecting them.
Right, and now you want someone to spoonfeed these things to you so you can shit on them.

Instead of being a rude little troll, skip ahead to the next step.

You know this information you talk about exists. So skip ahead and just give us whatever troll line you plan to give us, once this info is posted to you.

Thanks.

At what point, after everyone coddles you, answers your questions, and fulfills your requests, do you plan to tackle the simple question posted to you?

Correct answer: Never.

Right, and now you want someone to spoonfeed these things to you so you can shit on them.

Instead of being a rude little troll, skip ahead to the next step.

You know this information you talk about exists. So skip ahead and just give us whatever troll line you plan to give us, once this info is posted to you.

Thanks.

At what point, after everyone coddles you, answers your questions, and fulfills your requests, do you plan to tackle the simple question posted to you?

Correct answer: Never.
without timeline my argument that they are far apart in time can't be argued, neat little trick to avoid the obvious. Without the supposed connection from one to the next my argument that they are in fact not connected is avoided again a neat little trick to avoid the obvious.

Again, for the slow, show links from one to the next with timelines to show the time they appeared

So back to the topic

If you cannot make your case without insulting your opponent then you likely don't have much of a case. I bet YOU cannot debate ME here or anywhere in this forum WITHOUT using ad-hominem.

Another dodge (#18 !)
And so what? This board specifically allows barbs if there is content.

Post on topic please.

Otherwise I am done with your huge pile of frauds and deflections throughout the section.. BOY.

`

Another dodge (#18 !)
And so what? This board specifically allows barbs if there is content.

Post on topic please.

Otherwise I am done with your huge pile of frauds and deflections throughout the section.. BOY.
Nope, that's ad-hominem, the hallmark of a weak case, an attempt to distract the audience from the topic being discussed to the person discussing it, it serves no other purpose has no bearing on the facts or the science.

Forum List

Back