More Strong Evidence for Evolution: Anatomical Vestiges

without timeline my argument that they are far apart in time can't be argued, neat little trick to avoid the obvious. Without the supposed connection from one to the next my argument that they are in fact not connected is avoided again a neat little trick to avoid the obvious.

Again, for the slow, show links from one to the next with timelines to show the time they appeared
One can google each of the Named species for a timeline if it's not OBVIOUS to your 12 IQ.
And I ask again.. who/what are they if not: Are they gods early bad tries at a human?

`

you don't want to support you claim I understand why, you can't.
Indeed, they make it about you and not the actual topic. Many here scream about people going "off topic" yet these very same people are often the first to use ad-hominem, yet that is going off topic! attacking a person rather than the argument made by the person.

Nope, that's ad-hominem, the hallmark of a weak case, an attempt to distract the audience from the topic being discussed to the person discussing it, it serves no other purpose has no bearing on the facts or the science.
Sherlock the Empty Fraud.
21 posts, NONE on topic.
Alone here in that sad respect.

`

they are pretty pictures are you now going to claim current apes are humans because of how they appear?
and many of them are known only as fossils, they are artists interpretations as I've tried to explain to some of these evolutionists, everything in evolution is an interpretation of observations, they - the evolutionists - want to interpret the observations for us and insist that their interpretation is the only valid sensible one.

and yet you can not actually support your position with a single link or refute what I said.
Wait!
I've posted hundreds of links here on Evo and human Evo.
this is beyond common knowledge unless you're Lying for Jesus again.

`

most have no link to one another either. That's why he won't provide the information.
Indeed other than morphological similarities there's no evidence whatsoever that any one is descended from any other, just as the coyote/thylacine skeletons can appear to be closely related but we know are not, they have very different lineages (according to evolution that is).

Last edited:
Most of those who are skeptical of the claims made by evolutionists, do not question the existence of evidence, do not doubt that there's evidence, they simply do not interpret it as the evolutionists do.

If there are alternative interpretations then that is simply that, no need to attack people just because they don't share one's interpretations, that was exactly the logic used by the Catholics to attack Galileo, it's called dogma, the insistence that the only way to perceive the world is the "official" way.

As any scholar in this area will know, nothing said by Galileo actually contradicted scripture either, it only contradicted the "official" interpretation of scripture. Galileo's fight was not with scripture, it was with dogma and dogma is not confined to the "religious" it exists in all societies be they religious or secular.

A hallmark of dogma is ad-hominem too, the unwillingness to share their interpretation often enrages some people, that's when you know you're dealing with dogma, hostility is never very far away.

Last edited:
Wait!
I've posted hundreds of links here on Evo and human Evo.
this is beyond common knowledge unless you're Lying for Jesus again.

`
I made a specific claim, and you can't refute it because it is true, that is why no link and no back up for your pretty pictures. Again, there are huge gaps between supposed ancestors and in sone cases the species are not even from the same areas. So, no link.

Forum List

Back