More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many black people are killed by police every year.
Then subtract from that anyone stupid enough to go after a cop with a gun or a knife.

Okay. Good. Have that number.

Now how many black folks are killed by gangbangers every year?

Now, tell me, which number is larger. So why are you getting upset about the smaller number?

No, I won't do that since whiites can fight police and live. I am upset about both numbers but the number that upsets me the most is the 270,000 plus blacks who die from stress induced hypertension caused by white racism. And while you ask your bigoted queston, ask yourself this one?

How many whites are killing themselves?

Now, tell me, which number is larger. So why are you getting upset about the smaller number?

You talk about money spent on poverty. A lot of that money goes to poor rural white communities. They still exist too, but your bigotry has you reciting the right wing mumbo jumbo as if all that money is going to blacks.

Joe, you don't have the first clue but you have an opinion. Try getting an informed opinion.

"I'll take the most corrupt cop over the most honest gangbanger any day."

And here we see the cognitive dissonance in some white people. You have a thug wearing a uniform abusing the law but is protected by the laws he is abusing and that is supposed to be better than a gang member who is in a gang mainly because of lack of resources in their community who is not protected and will go to prison if he is caught committing a crime. The corrupt cop will get paid leave and reinstatement then go on to commit more crime.

And this is who Joe prefers.

And who should never have been cops ? And what's the criteria for them being a cop ?

Well, to start with, I shouldn't be a cop. I'd probably put a serious beat down on the first punk who mouthed off to me. But I recognize I don't have the patience for fools you probably need to be an effective police officer.

And how is it judged if someone is burnt out ?

Poor performance, making bad decisions. Same way you do in the civilian world if you ever held down a job.

The reason Timonty Loehmann killed Tamir Rice is because he's a white supremacist and understands the system of white supremacy and he knew in this system he could (as long as he get's his lie straight) get away with it

Do you have any evidence of that?

That's why he told the lies after Tamir was shot. For instance saying Tamir was with a group of guys, he was told to drop the gun 3 times, he was pointing the gun at others when he was shot.

I've read nearly everything on this case, and never heard anyone claim any such thing. Considering you make such crazy claims as "Kyle drove 200 miles" and "Tamir was 7", I really am not sure I can take much of anything that you say at face

Timothy Loehmann started shooting 2 seconds after he got out of his patrol car.

And I'm pretty sure you know this

But yet this is a guy you want blk ppl to feel sorry for because of relationship break up

No, I don't expect anyone to "feel sorry" for him. He made a terrible mistake and he wasn't held to account for it.

With a history like Timonty Loehmann has under his belt, I can see why Cleveland goons hired him -- HE FITS RIGHT IN.
The only history he had was another department fired him for being emotionally immature. That's it.

He benefitted from being white.

Kalief Browder and Kyle Rittenhouse.

Both were 17 when arrested.

Guess which one was arrested for allegedly stealing a backpack and which was arrested for murdering 2 people.

Guess which one was released on bond and which spent 3 years on Rikers Island without a trial.

So the question I would have is why didn't anyone care enough about Kalief Browder to get him bail? Or a better lawyer. Well, drilling down a little deeper, Browder couldn't get a bail bondsman to give him a bail bond because he previously violated probation on a previous charge. OR that he didn't just steal a backpack, he beat up the guy he took it from. So apparently, no one really cared this much about this kid to get him out of jail.

For Rittenhouse, um yeah, he became a caus celebre for the gun fetishists.

The white supremacist Judge Schroeder acted as Kyle's defense attorney from day one. That's why Kyle is out having a ticker tape parade with white supremacist ever since

No argument. The judge gave Rittenhouse a lot of favorable rulings, including barring any mention of his association with the Proud Boys, or the video where he says he wishes he had a gun to shoot someone running from a CVS, or the video of him beating up a 14 year old girl.

Let's imagine that white folks were out demonstrating about something, and some of them were tearing shit up, and then let's imagine a 17 year old Black guy from the neighboring state were to come to the scene of the protest worried (rightly or wrongly) about the possibility of property destruction, and carrying a gun he wasn't supposed to have.

But that's the point, white people don't usually tear shit up. But if you want to go there, we could talk about the unarmed Trump supporter who was shot by a black DC Capitol Police officer...

His goal was to ambush black people but he tried doing it in a cowardly by asking people "Hey do you want some medical help" and that's what led him to the altercation with the two dead white people.

This case was important to teach the next generation of white supremacists by saying "Look if you go out there and kill black people we will have your back. But you have to be on the code of white supremacy !!! You can't be out here helping negroes !!!"

Um, wow, you have the facts wrong again.

He was attacked by the first guy, Joseph Rosenbaum. (A convicted child molester who had had a long history of mental illness). He wasn't out there "helping black people". He was out there because he was nuts, and Rittenhouse putting out a dumpster fire set him off, somehow.

After he was shot, other people in the crowd attempted to subdue Rittenhouse, including the second guy he shot, Anthony Huber ( convicted of domestic battery and drug use) who hit him with a skateboard.

Now, again- really do think this was a miscarriage of justice - but it wasn't like we were talking about model citizens.

Coz you know the ol saying "The only thing worse than a n*gger is a n*gger lova"

Whites supremacists want a system were they can kill any black man, women or child, at any time and say "I fired for my life" and the system will have his back

That's the goal

That why Kyle could walk up to police fully armed and them not be bothered by him one bit because he was deputized by the police to do their dirty work.

And lets be clear black people were the first people to put his name out there because they stalled on releasing his name so could they delete all his social media

This is the precedent that they want to set but that precedent can go both ways, meaning if they want to kill black people, then we have the right to respond with maxium retaliation too.

Again, guy, it seems like the longer you go with a post, the crazier you get.

Maybe you go do some research about what America has done in Somalia before you run your white mouth..

We purposefully kept them without a government.

Wow? Really? Because it seems like we went in there to help and they just shot at us for our trouble.... But hey, if "blame whitey" is your default setting, I guess that works. I'd blame all the warlords who toppled the legit government in 1990 and let hundreds of thousands of Somalis starve to death.

No, I won't do that since whiites can fight police and live. I am upset about both numbers but the number that upsets me the most is the 270,000 plus blacks who die from stress induced hypertension caused by white racism. And while you ask your bigoted queston, ask yourself this one?
Dude, most people who fight police end up living to tell the tale. The police make 10,000,000 arrests a year. Only 1000 of those involve lethal use of force. Most of those were because some idiot pulled a gun or a knife on a cop. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Um, that was kind of a dumb analogy. I don't know why most people commit suicide. I think we need to do a much better job in treating mental health in this country.

But gangbangers have overrun our streets, and they are killing a LOT more people than the bad cops do.

You talk about money spent on poverty. A lot of that money goes to poor rural white communities. They still exist too, but your bigotry has you reciting the right wing mumbo jumbo as if all that money is going to blacks.

Joe, you don't have the first clue but you have an opinion. Try getting an informed opinion.

Uh, guy, the welfare state has not helped any poor communities.... Kind of time to try something better. Maybe not rewarding bad behavior would be a good start.

And here we see the cognitive dissonance in some white people. You have a thug wearing a uniform abusing the law but is protected by the laws he is abusing and that is supposed to be better than a gang member who is in a gang mainly because of lack of resources in their community who is not protected and will go to prison if he is caught committing a crime. The corrupt cop will get paid leave and reinstatement then go on to commit more crime.

A couple of things.... If I'm the victim of a crime, I don't want a social worker to rescue me, I want someone who can put some hurt on the bad guy. As a wise man said,

1653691832799.png

We expect the police to enforce order with violence. That's why we give them guns and tasers and clubs.... If they use excessive force, yup, hold them accountable.

On the other hand, there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO excuse for gangs to exist. Let's leave aside the thousands of people they kill every year (most of them black and brown). There's also the drugs, the theft, the crime they pour into those communities.

Again, I'm seeing a lot of misdirected anger...

COWARDS

40% of the city’s budget goes to these cowards and they were afraid to engage an 18-year old untrained shooter who was murdering 19 babies and 2 teachers. The white and non blk Police Officers had AR-15 rifles and Body armor & they were still scared to save those children.

Cowards With Every Fibre Of Their Beings

And it doesn't need be said that all the police officers were white and non black.....because they were.

I still don’t believe this timeline. I’m going with that 90 minutes that an insider quoted off record

1653693518282.png

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Who supported that? I was critical of the police in ALL those incidents. Two of those officers went to prison. The rest lost their jobs and will never work in Law Enforcement again.

Oh, also Tamir Rice was 12 yeas old, was 5'8" tall and weighed 180 lbs. That's how often I discussed this with Ray from Cleveland, I didn't even have to look that up. It would be nice if you got your facts right before you go off on rants.

Now, on the subject of Rice, the proximate cause of that problem was that the officer who shot him was fired from a suburban police department, but hired by Cleveland, which was so desperate for cops they weren't really checking resumes at that point. The ironic thing in that in vilifying cops, you've made it less likely good people will want to go into that career. Lightfoot has lowered the standards for new cops in Chicago, and I'm sure that will turn out well.

The gunman entered the school at 11:40, and the shooting was over by 11:44. The rest was a standoff until the cops shot him. The cops had to evacuate students and staff, and contain parents outside the school. Not saying this was good police work, it probably wasn't. It was a small town police department that probably didn't have the training to deal with a situation like this.

Wow... Paul.

Rittenhouse went free because the people he shot attacked him. I think it was a shitty decision because they ignored everything Rittenhouse did to provoke the situation and only focused on the moments of the shooting.

You guys spent two years demonizing the police, and wonder why they aren't keen to engage?
Blacks want to defund cops but complain when they don’t do their best. If they get defunded, they will do even less.

Killing yourself is not physically harming others. No comparison. Bullshit on stress killing blacks because of racism. You are the one more upset that fewer cops kill blacks than the gangbangers do. By the way, not all blacks stopped by cops are killed and cops do kill whites. Don’t be a criminal, you most probably will live longer, white or black.

Thread is closed. Wandering around topics so often it can't be kept on topic. Probably should have closed 2000 posts ago.

Also the flaming and profanity dont jive with the recent change of the Race forum to Zone1 "civil debate" rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back