More than 13,000 non-detained illegal immigrants with homicide convictions in U.S.

I know you want to talk about anything, but Trump. He used a classmate’s uniform in a school picture, because it had more medals. Stolen faux valor!

#PVTBONESPURS
^^^ believes this justifies democrats flying in criminals to attack Americans and intentionally collapse America.

Democrats = traitors

Yep, that border is secure...thanks Kamala. Sure appears to be safe for all the illegals.

There are more than 13,000 non-detained illegal immigrants convicted of homicide currently inside the U.S., according to a top Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) official.

Non-detained citizens include those apprehended at the border and released as well as those currently involved in immigration court proceedings.

The letter, released on Friday, states that there are 13,099 non-detained non-citizens with murder convictions, 15,811 with sexual offense convictions and 425,431 convicted criminals.

More than 13,000 non-detained illegal immigrants with homicide convictions in U.S., ICE says
Interesting information and I thank you for letting me know. It does increase my knowledge base and that is always something I appreciate.

Because of your post/information, I did a bit of further research in order to have a clear picture of what is means.

In the PDF you provided, I saw that there were 435,000 cases of criminal illegal immigrant convictions in the U.S. since 2020 (4 years). This means about 108,000 per year.

In the U.S. in 2022, there were about 1,300,000 criminal convictions.

This means that about 9% of all criminal convictions are done by illegal immigrants.

Your OP and your numbers do sound impressive but when compared with criminality in the U.S. by Americans, it is what has been reported before. Illegal immigrants are not committing more crime than Americans.

One general thing to add. Humanity is what it is, no matter what nationality.

In the

I found this piece of information that does put things into perspective.

There were more than 16,000,000

Forum List

Back