More Voter Suppression Is Needed, Not Less

Ah. So triggered. Such a failure. The tissue is for your tears. The Desitin is for your butthurt. Don’t get them confused.
Are you sure that Desitin isn't for that Putin doll? Tell us, who's on top?

Because BWK remains a fact averse yutz, maybe it will help to proceed slowly to take into account his severe mental incapacity.

Aside from the already a bit dated Heritage Foundation’s database (which already sails over BWK’s diminutive brain), there is an interesting case study I found.

New York City, "BOE Unit Report 12-30-2013," December 30, 2013. https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doi/reports/pdf/2013/2013-12-30-BOE_Unit_Report.pdf

Remarkably , out of 63 government sponsored fraudulent voter attempts 61 got to vote. That is, 63 NYC voters on the voting rolls who had died, been convicted of a felony or moved out of State were impersonated by agents of the NYC Department of Investigation. 61 of them were allowed to submit their votes for scanning or allowed into the voting booths which utilized levers.

The implications are stunningly obvious. BWK won’t grasp any of this.

Go to the voter registration website for Georgia and LOOK at the damned requirements.. I left out proof of residence that is also required.

Here are the requirements for Georgia from Ballotpedia,

"Georgia requires voters to present photo identification (ID) while voting. Accepted forms of ID include Georgia driver's licenses or ID cards, U.S. passports, and U.S. military ID. For a list of all accepted forms of ID, see below.

Voters can obtain a free voter ID card from any county registrar's office or Department of Driver Services Office. Click here for more information on obtaining a free voter ID card in Georgia.

Voters who do not have photo ID while voting may cast provisional ballots. See below for provisional ballot rules."

Lot more in the LINK

Here are the requirements for Georgia from Ballotpedia,

"Georgia requires voters to present photo identification (ID) while voting. Accepted forms of ID include Georgia driver's licenses or ID cards, U.S. passports, and U.S. military ID. For a list of all accepted forms of ID, see below.

Voters can obtain a free voter ID card from any county registrar's office or Department of Driver Services Office. Click here for more information on obtaining a free voter ID card in Georgia.

Voters who do not have photo ID while voting may cast provisional ballots. See below for provisional ballot rules."

Lot more in the LINK
I had to reregister about 7 years ago. I had a birth certificate because they wouldn't accept my US passport which had expired.

I had to reregister about 7 years ago. I had a birth certificate because they wouldn't accept my US passport which had expired.

Expired Passports are NOT valid anymore besides that you see how hard they make sure you are what you say you are?

No.

I registered years ago in my State with all the usual evidence that I am Human with red blood flowing in my pipelines and a photo from my Driver's License.
I guess it's a shame for Trump that Raffensberger wouldn't invent 11,780 votes for him. Those voters would have never shown their drivers license. LOL!

I guess it's a shame for Trump that Raffensberger wouldn't invent 11,780 votes for him. Those voters would have never shown their drivers license. LOL!

It is clear you never read what Trump said in the phone call which a transcript is available where he asked to have the already existing 11,789 votes be examined and changed if they were illegally voted.

He never asked to have NEW voted conjured out of the air a lie YOU seem to accept.

It is clear you never read what Trump said in the phone call which a transcript is available where he asked to have the already existing 11,789 votes be examined and changed if they were illegally voted.

He never asked to have NEW voted conjured out of the air a lie YOU seem to

You are certainly not aware if what was said if you think trump was innocent
Of corruption.
Why are you supporting that lying scumbag.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

He never asked to have NEW voted conjured out of the air a lie YOU seem to accept.
Read? I heard it coming from his own mouth. "Fellows, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break." " I need 11,000 votes?" Are you friggin kidding me? Dude, even someone with a brain the size of a grasshopper knows what Trump is saying there. "Needing" has nothing to do with "already existing." Trump got caught. That's why we have a grand jury.

Again, He never asked to have NEW voted conjured out of the air a lie YOU seem to accept. :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :spinner: :aargh: 😂 :rofl: 🤪 :abgg2q.jpg: "Fellows, come on, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

Last edited:
Read? I heard it coming from his own mouth. "Fellows, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break." " I need 11,000 votes?" Are you friggin kidding me? Dude, even someone with a brain the size of a grasshopper knows what Trump is saying there. "Needing" has nothing to do with "already existing." Trump got caught. That's why we have a grand jury.

Again, He never asked to have NEW voted conjured out of the air a lie YOU seem to accept. :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :spinner: :aargh: 😂 :rofl: 🤪 :abgg2q.jpg: "Fellows, come on, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

It is OBVIOUS you never read the Transcript where Trump and his team repeatedly stated they believe a lot more than 12,000 votes were illegal in just Fulton County alone but wanted to have 11,780 EXISTING votes changed the ones they claim are already illegally given to Biden because Trump lost by 11,779 votes.

CNN TRANSRIPT

Nowhere does Trump ask the Secretary of State to create brand new 11,780 votes out of the air.

===

Meanwhile I have long stated numerous times in the forum that Trump should stop contesting the election after SCOTUS dropped the multiple states lawsuit back in December 2020

Last edited:
It is OBVIOUS you never read the Transcript where Trump and his team repeatedly stated they believe a lot more than 12,000 votes were illegal in just Fulton County alone but wanted to have 11,780 EXISTING votes changed the ones they claim are already illegally given to Biden because Trump lost by 11,779 votes.

CNN TRANSRIPT

Nowhere does Trump ask the Secretary of State to create brand new 11,780 votes out of the air.

===

Meanwhile I have long stated numerous times in the forum that Trump should stop contesting the election after SCOTUS dropped the multiple states lawsuit back in December 2020
OMG! :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :spinner: :aargh: 😂 :rofl:🤪 You're as bad as your ilk on this board; It is OBVIOUS you never read the Transcript where Trump and his team repeatedly stated they believe a lot more than 12,000 votes were illegal in just Fulton County Tell me, in what alternate universe did your wild imagination tell you that you were able to deduce "believe", was a pretext to use a SOS for voter fraud? Are you high on drugs? Serious question?

Last edited:

CNN TRANSRIPT

===

"THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SAYING YOU RECALCULATED" That's Trump saying that. There is everything wrong with that, when you invent more votes for Trump.

Match that rhetoric with yours; It is OBVIOUS you never read the Transcript where Trump and his team repeatedly stated they believe a lot more than 12,000 votes were illegal in just Fulton County. Think about this for a minute folks, and just take in the massive amount of dishonesty and trickery here. Trump is saying "there is nothing wrong with recalculating", when your post tells us Trump believes 12,000 votes were illegal. Folks, take that in for a second. And what is my response? "OH MY FUCKING GOD." Trump "believes", so let's recalculate. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: And the Right can't understand why this is under grand jury review. LOL! Give me a fucking break, not Trump. I can tell you I "BELIEVE" in the tooth fairy. And?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back