Morti in Landser Gypsy Pack for the lolz

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
I made a video hating gypsies for the lolz "rotzt du in die fresse ihnen bekommen sie was sie verdienen" if you spit in their face they get what they deserve im now uploading it to bitchute

Gypsy pack
Landser
In the Oder and in the Neisse
The same shit night after night
Crowds of gypsies in the cold water
Get to the shore and scream "Asylum!"

Pack of gypsies - chase them all away - I hate
this dirt!
this dirt!

Honorable people - listen and be amazed
Gypsy means traveling crooks
Sinti and Roma, as they call themselves
steal at night and sleep during the day

this dirt!
this dirt!

Gypsies sleep in every corner
Who sit in the dirt and beg for money
You spit in their face
get what you deserve

this dirt!
this dirt!

An endless army of criminals
Falling on us like locusts
Let's not even stop their run
In the end they will eat us all

this dirt!
this dirt!

Morticia .Do you really want to go unloved for the rest of your life and be mocked and ridiculed ?
It’s time to turn to an expert for help .
There is nothing more sad than seeing a real clown endlessly repeat their cry for attention and only get laughter as payment .

Morticia .Do you really want to go unloved for the rest of your life and be mocked and ridiculed ?
It’s time to turn to an expert for help .
There is nothing more sad than seeing a real clown repeat their cry for attention and only get laughter as payment .

There is nothing wrong with clowns, ie. entertainers

Pseudo Deutscher (Pseudo German)
"Du bist keiner von uns und kannst es niemals werden, dafür reicht mir schon ein kurzer Blick in dein Gesicht du bist ein Pseudo Deutscher mehr aber auch nicht"
"You are not one of us and cannot ever become, i only need a quick look into your face to know that, you are a pseudo german but nothing more"

Its funny, because i add my own videos and my own face, into the video as a non-german face in lederhosen, i troll myself. And this look into the camera with the exotic big dark eyes, when he says pseudo-german is genial.

Last edited:
That one shot marks you as dangerous and as someone who should be cared for by the State , or , executed as an act of mercy .

Become a Dumbocrat and guarantee Grandpa Donald and Princess Caroline winning with 99% of the vote .

"Du bist keiner von uns und kannst es niemals werden, dafür reicht mir schon ein kurzer Blick in dein Gesicht du bist ein Pseudo Deutscher mehr aber auch nicht"
"You are not one of us and cannot ever become, i only need a quick look into your face to know that, you are a pseudo german but nothing more"

Its funny, because i add my own videos and my own face, into the video as a non-german face in lederhosen, i troll myself. And this look into the camera with the exotic big dark eyes, when he says pseudo-german is genial.

Well, done. But now the weight of the gold takes its toll in blood.

That one shot marks you as dangerous and as someone who should be cared for by the State , or , executed as an act of mercy .

Become a Dumbocrat and guarantee Grandpa Donald and Princess Caroline winning with 99% of the vote .
You are aware they don't have our political system in Austria, right? :slap:

Forum List

Back