Moscow army (GRU) Are Raping and Murdering Civilians They’ve Been Hired to Protect

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Moscow army (GRU) Are Raping and Murdering Civilians They’ve Been Hired to Protect​

"

“There were three white men among the rapists. When they finished, the others, sharks, dragged me away and raped me again for six hours.”
That evening, “they threw me behind the stadium [in Bangui]” and Abidah made her way home. “I couldn’t walk.” ...

“They killed many people behind the hill,” she said. “I’m not at peace. My mind isn’t working well.....
View attachment 67334091
Abdullahi reported torture at the hands of the Russians to local government officials, he was killed by local assassins, in an alleged hit ordered by Russian leaders in Bangui.
At the base, “they tortured him,” Bashir said, “they cut off his middle finger during the torture.”
"

great job vice!! Moscow horde will never change , rape, looting, sadism , killings , destitution, oppression

Moscow army (GRU) Are Raping and Murdering Civilians They’ve Been Hired to Protect​

"

“There were three white men among the rapists. When they finished, the others, sharks, dragged me away and raped me again for six hours.”
That evening, “they threw me behind the stadium [in Bangui]” and Abidah made her way home. “I couldn’t walk.” ...

“They killed many people behind the hill,” she said. “I’m not at peace. My mind isn’t working well.....
View attachment 67334091
Abdullahi reported torture at the hands of the Russians to local government officials, he was killed by local assassins, in an alleged hit ordered by Russian leaders in Bangui.
At the base, “they tortured him,” Bashir said, “they cut off his middle finger during the torture.”
"

great job vice!! Moscow horde will never change , rape, looting, sadism , killings , destitution, oppression
Let's be honest. Republicans don't want us to get involved. Hell, even us liberals don't want to get involved.

America is all fucked up right now. We have our own problems. Cops brutalizing blacks. Crime in Chicago and Detroit. Fuck what's happening in Russia, Israel and the ME.

Let's be honest. Republicans don't want us to get involved. Hell, even us liberals don't want to get involved.

America is all fucked up right now. We have our own problems. Cops brutalizing blacks. Crime in Chicago and Detroit. Fuck what's happening in Russia, Israel and the ME.

:eek:

You're a fucking idiot.

You want to go to war with Russia?

It'll never happen, Quid Pro is in Putin's pocket.

Forum List

Back