Moscow horde Not-HAPPY?: US Navy NEXT Attack Submarine could really be a game changer

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Moscow horde Not-HAPPY?: US Navy NEXT Attack Submarine could really be a game changer​

"The U.S. Navy operates three types of submarines—nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines (SSBNs), nuclear-powered cruise missile and special operations forces (SOF) submarines (SSGNs), and nuclear-powered attack submarines (SSNs). The SSNs are general-purpose submarines that can perform a variety of peacetime and wartime missions. The United States Navy's Virginia-class fast-attack submarines are among the youngest in the Navy."

more more pressure on Moscow we heed to drag it in armement - race like , we did in 80s ) Long Live Free World down to Muscovite horde !! God Bless the USA!!

As an American, I am not that concerned with Russia and I would like to see us work with them and Ukraine and others to resolve conflict and go along and get along.

As an American, I am not that concerned with Russia and I would like to see us work with them and Ukraine and others to resolve conflict and go along and get along.

That's not the way of the world.

but they hate you , and want to rape your children and loot your house, are you ready to stop them ? do you how they call people like you?

Anti-American sentiment in Russia - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Anti-American_sentim...

"Pindos" or "Pendos" (rus: Пиндос) in the Russian language is a derogatory ethnic slur, used to refer to Americans. Originally, the term was used to refer to US ...

are you a Pendos or Free citizen of the greatest country ?

Forum List

Back