Moscow imperialists OPENLY discussing possible options for the "return" of Alaska. I They´d ask Trump (if elected) to offer a good deal, why not ?

Your Russia/Ukraine trash threads don't belong here.
:eusa_naughty:

'Decolonization of Moscow🇷🇺 empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and #Brodsky to #Navalny and Dugin.
1689385895325.png

8111daf90530f3f3d9d9b4ea839ce55b.jpg

how many , got a link ? we talk about white Muscovite settlers , correct ?
We are talking about the descendants of the Russians that settled as colonies in Alaska in the 18th and 19th centuries. And that there are only 25,000 descendants of those settlers 200 years later suggests there were not many left of the original Russians back then.

OK, I'll ask AGAIN.
Why is this poster permitted to PLASTER all this Ukraine/Russia PROPAGANDA in the US Politics forum?????????????????????????
Why do you want him censored?

I argue with that guy all the time but would never advocate he be silenced.

Why do you want him censored?

I argue with that guy all the time but would never advocate he be silenced.
Yeah, I get that.
I don't advocate censorship in any way, but the clutter is annoying, and frankly, retarded.
The Ukraine/Russia "war" seems like the same one in Eastasia in 1984.

Yeah, I get that.
I don't advocate censorship in any way, but the clutter is annoying, and frankly, retarded.
The Ukraine/Russia "war" seems like the same one in Eastasia in 1984.
Where free speech exist, all speech exist.

There are many other boards that do what you want. Maybe find one.

I may not agree with what he says, but I'll fight for his right to say it.

descendants of the Russians
its another story , many amerindiens became Orthodox, took Muscovite names. I am not sure how many creoles decided to stay (some did for sure ) in Alaska. But Muscovite white colonialists literally all left Alaska. imperial Orthodox "church" propaganda told 🇷🇺 them that " protestants are gonna eat them alive "

Do idiotic foreign posters really think the President of the United States would sell or give away one of the States? Russian disinformation X 10.

Do idiotic foreign posters really think the President of the United States would sell or give away one of the States? Russian disinformation X 10.
Look at all the military equipment the WEF/Democrats gave Afghanistan. I wouldn't hold anything past the people involved in the intentional collapse of America.

As for Russia, they can hardly deal with the land they got.

its another story , many amerindiens became Orthodox, took Muscovite names. I am not sure how many creoles decided to stay (some did for sure ) in Alaska. But Muscovite white colonialists literally all left Alaska. imperial Orthodox "church" propaganda told 🇷🇺 them that " protestants are gonna eat them alive "
By whatever name you all them, there are an estimated 25,000 descendants of the Russian settlers in Alaska who are living in Alaska now. Yes when the USA took possession of Alaska, some Russians left. And some elected to stay which was allowed in the mid nineteenth century,

By whatever name you all them, there are an estimated 25,000 descendants of the Russian settlers in Alaska who are living in Alaska now. Yes when the USA took possession of Alaska, some Russians left. And some elected to stay which was allowed in the mid nineteenth century,
Nearly all 🇷🇺 Muscovite settlers left Alaska in the aftermath of the purchase; Alaska would remain sparsely populated until the Klondike Gold Rush began in 1896.

President of the United States would sell or give away one of the States? Russian disinformation X 10.

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday said he would encourage Moscow empire to do “whatever the hell they want” to any NATO member country...so my question to you (putin´s 🇷🇺 cuckold), If Trump gets elected, will he give Alaska back to his buddy Putin?

Look at all the military equipment the WEF/Democrats gave Afghanistan. I wouldn't hold anything past the people involved in the intentional collapse of America.

As for Russia, they can hardly deal with the land they got.

Forum List

Back