MOSCOW "OFFICER" Stabbed Ukrainian Woman To Death

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Big majority of MOSCOW brutality in Ukraine go unreported of course and like I've seen in the comments this doesn't surprise anyone but its still hard to imagine what people like that woman and their loved ones go through on account of monsters such as these.​

It's a cruel world .. in not only China they use rape as a torture tactic for getting information.. :eusa_eh:

China WAS CREATED BY STALIN

1670272078895.png

1670271898124.png

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
It's a cruel world .. in not only China they use rape as a torture tactic for getting information.. :eusa_eh:

“LNR” company commander told wife that he was going to be ...

https://theins.ru › news

9 hours ago — Viktor Sevalnev, a convict and "LNR" company commander, appears to have been brutally executed by mercenaries for abandoning his unit's ...

1670272442553.png

Big majority of MOSCOW brutality in Ukraine go unreported of course and like I've seen in the comments this doesn't surprise anyone but its still hard to imagine what people like that woman and their loved ones go through on account of monsters such as these.​

Let me guess. When the "Russian Officials" complete their investigation they will conclude that nothing was wrong.

Hopefully, after the war there can be real war trials. The Russians have a lot to answer for.

Forum List

Back