Most voters agree with Trump on economy, think US is headed in the wrong direction: polls

CVS Stores are all boarded up throughout Texas as of August 2024
Red Lobster Restaurants are all boarded up throughout Texas as of August 2024

All of this has occurred under the Biden-Harris administration.
Actually it probably occurred more becauseof the policies of Greg Abbott.

Actually it probably occurred more becauseof the policies of Greg Abbott.
That would make since if it was just in Texas, but red lobster just got through bankruptcy nationally, and CVS has closed something 900 stores national wide

Again, Trump did not creaate the economy he had. And the past years are a result of his mishanding of the pandemic. You have listened to trump run his mouth for the past 4 years and you have bought into his bs. If Trump is put back in office you will regret it.

No I sure the hell will not. Kumalla is a radical, and she's doing everything she can to disguise it. Drill down a little bit, and you'll see for yourself. Of course, that's the way you want it, so none of this matters.

And yet he's losing to Harris who is a part of this administration. That's what a colossal fuckup Trump is.
Yet Trump still has the electoral college edge. And you just support the media lying about Heels Up Harris and her flip flops and non answers. That's how much your TDS makes you a colossal fuckup.

No I sure the hell will not. Kumalla is a radical, and she's doing everything she can to disguise it. Drill down a little bit, and you'll see for yourself. Of course, that's the way you want it, so none of this matters.
Trump is the radical in this election. I see things quite fine. I don't need to listen to some MAGAT telling me what I should see.

Trump is the radical in this election. I see things quite fine. I don't need to listen to some MAGAT telling me what I should see.

The only thing, and I MEAN THE ONLY thing she has going for her, is she is a woman of color. Take that away, and she simply would not be anywhere near where she is now.

The only thing, and I MEAN THE ONLY thing she has going for her, is she is a woman of color. Take that away, and she simply would not be anywhere near where she is now.
'This is said by someone white. She was AG of the second largest DOJ in the country. Harris was in charge of nearly 5,000 employees and controlled a billion dollar budget. You say what you do while supporting a 78 year old spoiled brat who inherited his daddys company. She is far more qualified to run this country than trump even as trump had been president before.

Whites like you have a lot to say about blacks and how you think we are given things. That needs to end. Whites are the ones who get the advances only because of their race. This is proven by the fact we are here arguing about an unqualified white boy who inherited what he has, who has built nothing, filed for bankruptcy at least 6 times, who has been convicted of 34 felony crimes, as if he is equal to a person with about 40 years of public policy experience at every level of government. This election should not even be close, but this is evidence of just how racist America is and just how much whites are given because of their race.

Forum List

Back