Mother of 2 dies after brazen Humboldt Park shooting that killed boyfriend: ‘They spent years together, they made a family together’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

This was an execution, as violent as you'd see in any developing country.

Because the shooters were not Proud Boys or Covington high school students, it doesn't even register as news to verified liberals

Because the shooters were not Proud Boys or Covington high school students, it doesn't even register as news to verified liberals

Why do you insist that no one cares?

“She was amazing. It may look hard for a lot of people, but Yasmin was such a great mom,” she said, holding back tears at times. “She loved her kids so much. You could tell they were so loved, and they were so happy.”

On Friday, Jayden will celebrate his first birthday, Pacheco said.

Aimee Clare, an attorney representing Perez’s family, asked for privacy for the relatives.

Lightfoot on Monday told reporters police have “promising leads” and have identified the suspected shooter.

“There’s one person who dealt the fatal shot. But there were others who were standing by who dragged that poor woman out of the car,” the mayor said. “The man who was killed literally used his body as a shield and paid for that with his life.”

The mayor also had a warning for those with the gunman.

“You need to turn yourself in because we are going to spare no resource whatsoever to find them and you and bring you to justice and make sure that these people who created such brazen chaos and harm are held in custody until they see their day in court,” she said.

As of Tuesday afternoon, police said no arrests had been made.

A memorial for Arzuaga was set up Sunday near the shooting scene, and a GoFundMe page was created to cover his funeral costs and Perez’s medical bills. It has raised nearly $34,000.

Because no one does. Well, no one in a position of power that is. Just another engineered murder that the mob can cackle about.

Because no one does. Well, no one in a position of power that is. Just another engineered murder that the mob can cackle about.

How do you benefit by claiming no one cares?

I don't benefit at all. I am stating a fact. That useless bitch Lightfoot has enabled these violent crimes. She's doing nothing to prevent them so she clearly doesn't give a shit.

That's a lie, white victimhood don't sell.

Chicago is the 31st most dangerous city in the country. How about talking about Indianapolis,it's in the 10-15. Or perhaps Gary.

I don't benefit at all. I am stating a fact. That useless bitch Lightfoot has enabled these violent crimes. She's doing nothing to prevent them so she clearly doesn't give a shit.
How does the Mayor prevent crime from happening?

Oh I don’t know, maybe by keeping criminals locked up? Maybe by not giving career criminals second, and third chances? I guarantee you these thugs all have a long rap sheet.

Supports her police department over say the local criminal BLM members...

Supports her police department over say the local criminal BLM members...
How does that prevent crime, the police show up after a crime has been committed.

By enforcing the laws already in the books. Chicago has over 100,000 gang members. How about locking up the violent ones instead of continuously letting them go.

Just a thought, but it seems to work every other place in the world.

I guess by cracking down on crime? :dunno:

Looks like it made the Chicago paper and you picked it up.

"Just another engineered murder" that CRCs can pretend to be all con-cerned about.

This is the second thread, the story made national news, a liberal mayor is proclaiming she will make sure the criminals get justice. Meanwhile, double digit deaths every weekend and all we hear are the number, no one else cares. It seems this murder is getting plenty of attention.
I do have an issue with the mayor who seems to shrug off the deaths every week and still does nothing.

Forum List

Back