Motorists are not stopping for Washington State police

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I guess it's ok to just ignore them.

And we have new laws to thank for this mess…​

All of us have been on the road when some moron does something not only incredibly stupid but also super dangerous, only to wonder why cops don’t bust them. If you live in Washington state there’s a good explanation: police are almost powerless to stop criminals as they run away. Many suspects fleeing from law enforcement are behind the wheel of stolen cars, so running the tags won’t lead to a capture.

For more than a Decade I’ve said police could lead the reform movement, or get run over by it.

And it is happening nationally. When legislatures don’t make the changes. Lawsuits and insurance force the changes.

Can't blame them. Police are worthless.

Yeah we all get it. You're a contrarian.

You know and we all know if there was suddenly no police anywhere in the country you'd be singing a different tune.

A lot of them are and you cant tell in advance what kind you are dealing with. Sorry.
Hubby had some friends who were cops and, without knowing them well, you couldn't tell. One of his best friends was absolutely filthy. I was glad I never had to be around him.

What an ignorant thing to say.
Around here people wouldn't put up with criminals, but it may be different where you live. If the cops go then we would be on our own. Are you gonna let some criminal do as he or she pleases with your property and family? You can if you like but I wouldn't.

Some are but I've never had an issue with interaction with law enforcement. Maybe someday IDK
Only interactions I've ever had with law enforcement, they were perfectly charming and conscientious about doing their jobs.

Might have something to do with the fact that I'm law-abiding.

Forum List

Back