Mr. Pillow is good with numbers!

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
In the Alt Right world, the numbers 14 and 88 are special. You're on the internet right now, so you can look this up yourself.

For them, 14 represents their pet phrase, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." And for them, 88 represents the eighth letter of the alphabet, H. In honor of a guy who used to work in Germany.

Anyway, Mr. Pillow is having a sale! I wonder how he arrived at this price!

66ef07842300001f00c34370.png

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.adl.org/resources/hate-symbol/1488[/URL]

In the Alt Right world, the numbers 14 and 88 are special. You're on the internet right now, so you can look this up yourself.

For them, 14 represents their pet phrase, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." And for them, 88 represents the eighth letter of the alphabet, H. In honor of a guy who used to work in Germany.

In other news, I hear pizza parties have something to do with pedophilia

Does that sound crazy to you? Me too.

So does the My Pillow crap, but you posted on that.

Seek help

Are you implying that Lindell has outed himself as a Democrat?

1727006722663.png

1727006769668.png

1727006842400.png

1727007171174.png

I guarantee all of them have one of those fabulous Nazi pillows to sleep on every night

Just say'in.

Sorry dude, I get much of what you are saying, but this seems a bit of a stretch.

While nobody talks about it anymore, the My Pillow product - the PILLOW, that is - is the best fucking pillow I've ever owned, by far. Regardless of whether I sleep on my back or my side, the pillow quickly adjusts.

Some of Lindell's sales promotions right now indicate a company in big trouble, but the products are good and the prices are very good.

My wife and I both take our My Pillow's when we go on vacation. Can't sleep well with anything else.

While nobody talks about it anymore, the My Pillow product - the PILLOW, that is - is the best fucking pillow I've ever owned, by far. Regardless of whether I sleep on my back or my side, the pillow quickly adjusts.

Some of Lindell's sales promotions right now indicate a company in big trouble, but the products are good and the prices are very good.

My wife and I both take our My Pillow's when we go on vacation. Can't sleep well with anything else.

Clearly you're a Nazi according to the folks here

While their folks take actual shots at the president, nevermind that of course

People are saying that My Pillow may cause cancer

I can’t be sure if it is true
But I won’t take any chances

Sorry dude, I get much of what you are saying, but this seems a bit of a stretch.

I had no idea about the numbers but that part seems to be true.

You are being redirected...

At best his marketing department was out to lunch. Even if just some big conspiracy it would be an example of one getting what they give.

But the guy is out there so it wouldn't surprise me.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back