Mr. Pillow is good with numbers!

In the Alt Right world, the numbers 14 and 88 are special. You're on the internet right now, so you can look this up yourself.

For them, 14 represents their pet phrase, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." And for them, 88 represents the eighth letter of the alphabet, H. In honor of a guy who used to work in Germany.

Anyway, Mr. Pillow is having a sale! I wonder how he arrived at this price!

66ef07842300001f00c34370.png

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.adl.org/resources/hate-symbol/1488[/URL]

Hey mac, just walked my neighborhood in my purple county in my purple state. Seven Trump signs. Not a single--not ONE--Harris sign.

I didn't see that even in 2016.

The polls are wrong. Prepare yourself.

In the Alt Right world, the numbers 14 and 88 are special. You're on the internet right now, so you can look this up yourself.

For them, 14 represents their pet phrase, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." And for them, 88 represents the eighth letter of the alphabet, H. In honor of a guy who used to work in Germany.

Wow, you’re right, I started to look up the significance of numbers and what I found was amazing. Anyone who runs a sale for 19.99 is trying to wipe out the internet!

The number 19 in Mayan culture represents completing or the end of a cycle and the 9th letter of the alphabet is “I”, so, anyone who sells something for 19.99 is signifying they are trying to destroy the internet!

Troll thread.

While nobody talks about it anymore, the My Pillow product - the PILLOW, that is - is the best fucking pillow I've ever owned, by far. Regardless of whether I sleep on my back or my side, the pillow quickly adjusts.

To each their own, I hated mine so much I turned it to a cat bed, but my cats love it

I had no idea about the numbers but that part seems to be true.

You are being redirected...

At best his marketing department was out to lunch. Even if just some big conspiracy it would be an example of one getting what they give.

But the guy is out there so it wouldn't surprise me.
You'll notice the anger in the responses here.

They'll literally call people pedophiles and murderers and anything else by name (and I've personally gotten those several times), but this thread (which does not refer to them by name at all) is just TOO MUCH, DAMMIT.

Hey mac, just walked my neighborhood in my purple county in my purple state. Seven Trump signs. Not a single--not ONE--Harris sign.

I didn't see that even in 2016.

The polls are wrong. Prepare yourself.
I suppose they don't want people writing down their addresses.

Can you name a couple of them? Who are these people you are attributing that claim to?

I think you are full of shit.

I read on the Interweb that My Pillow may cause cancer
They couldn’t say it if it wasn’t true

I also hear they are Lumpy

Wow.

Forum List

Back