Mr. Pillow is good with numbers!

In the Alt Right world, the numbers 14 and 88 are special. You're on the internet right now, so you can look this up yourself.

For them, 14 represents their pet phrase, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." And for them, 88 represents the eighth letter of the alphabet, H. In honor of a guy who used to work in Germany.

Anyway, Mr. Pillow is having a sale! I wonder how he arrived at this price!

66ef07842300001f00c34370.png

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.adl.org/resources/hate-symbol/1488[/URL

You folks on the left must be getting desperate to find something to demonize people on the right. In the first place intelligent people see numerology as rather strange to begin with.

But when you look it up:

In numerology, the number 14 is a powerful symbol. It combines the energies of numbers 1, 4, and 5. It stands for starting anew, building solid foundations, and embracing change. This number can influence your life, career, relationships, and personal growth.

In numerology, 88 is a powerful symbol of success, wealth, and balance. It’s a reminder to act fairly and responsibly, as your choices influence future rewards or challenges. 88 is a sign of financial stability and potential abundance in financial contexts.

And finally it is a fake meme because Mike Lindell has NEVER advertised his products for $14.88 ever.

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this meanspirited and hateful crap.

In the Alt Right world, the numbers 14 and 88 are special. You're on the internet right now, so you can look this up yourself.

For them, 14 represents their pet phrase, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." And for them, 88 represents the eighth letter of the alphabet, H. In honor of a guy who used to work in Germany.

Anyway, Mr. Pillow is having a sale! I wonder how he arrived at this price!

66ef07842300001f00c34370.png

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.adl.org/resources/hate-symbol/1488[/URL]

I think it just means White Supremacists are advertising My Pillow

People see that 14. 88 and think…….
I have to buy a My Pillow

More basis in reality than Qxrap. The paedo nonsense happened in a place that foesnt exisst.

Like charging $14.88 is normal pricing. Seems like more than coincidence.

I had no idea about the numbers but that part seems to be true.

You are being redirected...

At best his marketing department was out to lunch. Even if just some big conspiracy it would be an example of one getting what they give.

But the guy is out there so it wouldn't surprise me.

I suppose they don't want people writing down their addresses.

No, your people have shot at Trump once and your people have been caught before shooting at Trump.
The Pillow Guy, like most wise / legitimate Caucasians has become retaliatory.
Too many white people are ignorant as fuck….they have been conditioned to believe they MUST allow themselves to be replaced….they must assist in their replacement.
Sane Caucasians can only watch and listen to Congress people, celebrities, corporate heads, social media and media celebrate anytime anything becomes less Caucasian for so long before instinct finally kicks in.

Thomas Sowell once said:
“But if you don't have the instinct for self-preservation, it will not matter much in the long run whatever else you may have.”

While nobody talks about it anymore, the My Pillow product - the PILLOW, that is - is the best fucking pillow I've ever owned, by far. Regardless of whether I sleep on my back or my side, the pillow quickly adjusts.

Some of Lindell's sales promotions right now indicate a company in big trouble, but the products are good and the prices are very good.

My wife and I both take our My Pillow's when we go on vacation. Can't sleep well with anything else.
Are you kidding?

They’re awful. Wife bought them years ago and we threw them out well before we knew who this creep was.

And NOBODY prices their products at $.88.

It’s common practice to price at $.99 because it appears to be a dollar cheaper.

There has to be a specific reason to price it at something like $.88

And of course there is as we have seen in the OP

You folks on the left must be getting desperate to find something to demonize people on the right. In the first place intelligent people see numerology as rather strange to begin with.

But when you look it up:

In numerology, the number 14 is a powerful symbol. It combines the energies of numbers 1, 4, and 5. It stands for starting anew, building solid foundations, and embracing change. This number can influence your life, career, relationships, and personal growth.

In numerology, 88 is a powerful symbol of success, wealth, and balance. It’s a reminder to act fairly and responsibly, as your choices influence future rewards or challenges. 88 is a sign of financial stability and potential abundance in financial contexts.

And finally it is a fake meme because Mike Lindell has NEVER advertised his products for $14.88 ever.

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this meanspirited and hateful crap.
Lol..Too many people choose to notzee the obvious significance of 1488.

Forum List

Back