Mr. Pillow is good with numbers!

Hey mac, just walked my neighborhood in my purple county in my purple state. Seven Trump signs. Not a single--not ONE--Harris sign.

I didn't see that even in 2016.

The polls are wrong. Prepare yourself.
Think it has more too do with the thinking process,
Not putting my political preference on my lawn.
I respect my neighbors, And value how we work together.
Not interested in having them look at a political message everyday they may not agree with.

:rolleyes:

As I said…

Think it has more too do with the thinking process,
Not putting my political preference on my lawn.
I respect my neighbors, And value how we work together.
Not interested in having them look at a political message everyday they may not agree with.
It’s different for them. This isn’t about politics for them. It’s personal. This has become who they are. Now they belong to something.

Last edited:
As I predicted. Okay.
Mike Lindell has never charged that price for any product he has ever offered. You say the photo is not a meme. Well it is not a photo and that makes it a meme. Also the links you provide are a corrupted and invented interpretation of numerology that goes back to ancient times before anybody even thought of 'white supremacy.' Your thread is a smear and you should be ashamed.

Mike Lindell has never charged that price for any product he has ever offered. You say the photo is not a meme. Well it is not a photo and that makes it a meme. Also the links you provide are a corrupted and invented interpretation of numerology that goes back to ancient times before anybody even thought of 'white supremacy.' Your thread is a smear and you should be ashamed.
I believe that you believe that. Okay.

More reading incomprehension. He didn't choose that price. He has never chosen that price. The meme is a dishonest and hateful smear of a good man.
Someone in his company chose that price

I never heard of the 14.88 thing

Took a look

Turns out … it’s a thing

Not sure why they chose that price … but they did
it is right on top of his twitter page

Forum List

Back