Mr. Pillow is good with numbers!

Okay then maybe the price it is the real deal. But based on white supremacy? No way.

". . .a quick whip around ebay shows that it's a price landed on by the discounting and pricing software that sellers and selling platforms use. I somehow doubt that Goodwill has a Nazi angle on "Soups + Classics Cookbooks" though you might want to throw a spear at "Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and Streets.". . ."
😂
Okay then maybe the price it is the real deal. But based on white supremacy? No way.

". . .a quick whip around ebay shows that it's a price landed on by the discounting and pricing software that sellers and selling platforms use. I somehow doubt that Goodwill has a Nazi angle on "Soups + Classics Cookbooks" though you might want to throw a spear at "Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and Streets.". . ."
think about it

When was the last time you saw 88 at the end of the price?

Look up 1488 and see for yourself

My guess is they are getting really desperate

And put this out to get attention drawn to them

I wouldn't put anything last Lindel

Have you watched his podcast?

He is one goofy dude

😂

think about it

When was the last time you saw 88 at the end of the price?

Look up 1488 and see for yourself

My guess is they are getting really desperate

And put this out to get attention drawn to them

I wouldn't put anything last Lindel

Have you watched his podcast?

He is one goofy dude
Mike Lindell has ideas and concepts I don't agree with. But he is a very good man. And he doesn't have a racist, certainly not a white supremacist, bone in his body.

I'm pretty sure you and those hating on Lindell would come across as quite 'goofy' to people like me if you were doing a podcast.

In the Alt Right world, the numbers 14 and 88 are special. You're on the internet right now, so you can look this up yourself.

For them, 14 represents their pet phrase, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." And for them, 88 represents the eighth letter of the alphabet, H. In honor of a guy who used to work in Germany.

Anyway, Mr. Pillow is having a sale! I wonder how he arrived at this price!

66ef07842300001f00c34370.png

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.adl.org/resources/hate-symbol/1488[/URL]
That's some bizarre shit you have going on in your head.

Mike Lindell has ideas and concepts I don't agree with. But he is a very good man. And he doesn't have a racist, certainly not a white supremacist, bone in his body.

I'm pretty sure you and those hating on Lindell would come across as quite 'goofy' to people like me if you were doing a podcast.
How do you know what he’s really like? You know him?

How do you know what he’s really like? You know him?
I have heard his speeches and read what he has written enough to know he is no racist, no white supremacist. And nobody who knows him is speaking out against him which also tells me he must be a pretty good guy.

I have heard his speeches and read what he has written enough to know he is no racist, no white supremacist. And nobody who knows him is speaking out against him which also tells me he must be a pretty good guy.
The guy is a piece of shit. Good choice of hero

In the Alt Right world, the numbers 14 and 88 are special. You're on the internet right now, so you can look this up yourself.

For them, 14 represents their pet phrase, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." And for them, 88 represents the eighth letter of the alphabet, H. In honor of a guy who used to work in Germany.

The MAGA herd is easily impressed like the #14, 88 & Trump, the biggest bullshit artist & bandit in history.

Simply pointing out facts to them drives them apeshit cuz they have to bleeeve in their MAGA overgrown boy.

In other words- Trump is right, the world's wrong.

Whoa. That can't be an accident.

The MAGA herd is easily impressed like the #14, 88 & Trump, the biggest bullshit artist & bandit in history.
Simply pointing out facts to them drives them apeshit cuz they have to bleeeve in their MAGA overgrown boy.
Standard cult behavior. The Savior is The Truth.

Never heard of it. Radical libs are becoming desperate.

I hadn't either but it didn't take much checking to see it's a real thing used by some pretty lousy people.

Whether the Pillow Guy did it on purpose or not, it is a real thing.

Except libs are the only ones who have heard of these numbers. Lol.

Forum List

Back