MSNBC Host Floats Stupid Idea For New Debate Format

Clever.

We know how many staffers would be "as many as" Trump wants on stage with him.

Zero. This is an intellectual exercise of exploring the question: "Is there any possible way in this world that Biden could do well in a second debate?"

If it were any outlet but MSNBC, I would assume it was satire. A more fitting approach to having Biden debate in a similar way to how he does his job would be for him to stay home and go to bed early and let the little pirate girl debate Trump.

This is an intellectual exercise of exploring the question: "Is there any possible way in this world that Biden could do well in a second debate?"

I think so:
  1. Keep Joe in a germ-free isolation room for two weeks before the debate.
  2. Feed him a cocktail of vitamins and drugs to get him "up" as much as possible.
  3. Schedule the debate for early afternoon.
  4. Send a full support team out there with him to help him interpret each question allowing 20 minutes each time for his team to best formulate the best answer for him then write it down on crib notes and rehearse the answers with him.

Iagree with him about what I call ambush questions but the idea of having staff on stage would make the candidates look like a dimwit.
Which makes the suggestion even more silly since Biden does such a masterful job of looking like a dimwit on his own.

I cannot believe this idiot actually said this on-air.

He wants to allow Biden to have a full staff on the stage helping him answer questions:

Even if MSNBC went balls to the wall to fabricate a facade that Biden was cognizant, he'd still manage to fuck it up somehow.

Of course, those bobble-headed fools on MSNBC would sit around giggling and saying how "young and vibrant" Biden looked.

He screwed up again yesterday in his little 4-7 speech when he tried to say something off of the teleprompter.

Surprising nobody has mentioned that. Must be patriotic feelings giving him a pass?

I think so:
  1. Keep Joe in a germ-free isolation room for two weeks before the debate.
  2. Feed him a cocktail of vitamins and drugs to get him "up" as much as possible.
  3. Schedule the debate for early afternoon.
  4. Send a full support team out there with him to help him interpret each question allowing 20 minutes each time for his team to best formulate the best answer for him then write it down on crib notes and rehearse the answers with him.
Meaning lie about everything and not bother to face reality.

He screwed up again yesterday in his little 4-7 speech when he tried to say something off of the teleprompter.

Surprising nobody has mentioned that. Must be patriotic feelings giving him a pass?
He was at an event yesterday and the said; "Ho, ho, ho.......happy 4th of July"......like he thought it was Christmas.

I cannot believe this idiot actually said this on-air.

He wants to allow Biden to have a full staff on the stage helping him answer questions:

It becomes ever clearer as time goes on that Quid Pro Joe is not the true leader of the country. Now we see open begging for him to not have to stand on his own.

Forum List

Back