Music from the year you graduated from high school.

Best bands in 2004 was slipknot and A perfect circle.
I have never heard of half this music mentioned.
Of course, im not 97 either...
2004?

Nothing can top this IMO

I saw Muse open for U2 In Raleigh NC. I was not a Muse fan before that show. I left a huge fan. Great Band. :thup:

I haven't seen Muse, but I would definitely like to.

I did see U2, though, and it was well before they were famous. It was in a club in San Francisco that only held a few hundred people, and was just after their first album. Larry Mullen and Adam Clayton both looked like teenagers.

Best bands in 2004 was slipknot and A perfect circle.
I have never heard of half this music mentioned.
Of course, im not 97 either...
2004?

Nothing can top this IMO

I saw Muse open for U2 In Raleigh NC. I was not a Muse fan before that show. I left a huge fan. Great Band. :thup:

I haven't seen Muse, but I would definitely like to.

I did see U2, though, and it was well before they were famous. It was in a club in San Francisco that only held a few hundred people, and was just after their first album. Larry Mullen and Adam Clayton both looked like teenagers.

I've seen U2 twice. I saw them in 1997 in Minneapolis on the Pop Mart Tour. Good show....not great. Saw them again in 2009 at the NC State football stadium. Muse opened. Amazing show. Both bands were outstanding.

What are some of your favorites from your senior year of high school ?

Class of 1980 here. Our 40 year class reunion has been rescheduled for this July
up in Ohio.,

So, that year the memorable new music for me was Rush-Permanent Waves,
Blizzard of Ozz, Judas Priest - British Steel, ACDC - Back in Black,
Steely Dan -Gaucho, Billy Joel- Glass Houses......

And Peter Gabriel (Games Without Frontiers, Family Snapshot....)
View attachment 474570

I graduated in 1980 as well and I remember playing the shit out of Rush Permanent Waves and The Peter Gabriel album over that summer. Both sound damn good to this day.

I took a break from school in '76 or I would have graduated in 1979.....work at the Richfield Coliseum near Cleveland from around 78 to 80 until I moved to NYC, so I got to see a bunch of concerts.

Two of my favorite movies came out that year.... Monty Python's Life of Brian and the Jerk with Steve Martin.

Class of 1980 here. Our 40 year class reunion has been rescheduled for this July
up in Ohio.,

View attachment 474570

I graduated in 1980 as well and I remember playing the shit out of Rush Permanent Waves and The Peter Gabriel album over that summer. Both sound damn good to this day.

I took a break from school in '76 or I would have graduated in 1979.....work at the Richfield Coliseum near Cleveland from around 78 to 80 until I moved to NYC, so I got to see a bunch of concerts.

Two of my favorite movies came out that year.... Monty Python's Life of Brian and the Jerk with Steve Martin.

I went with a bunch of friends to see Life of Brian. Maybe it was the weed but we laughed our asses off.

I graduated in '79, I'll go with "My Sharona", by The Knack, and "Rolene", by Moon Martin, a great little rocker.
Moon Martin wrote "Bad Case of Lovin You", which was also a hit for Robert Palmer.
Also in 1979, "Cruel to be Kind", by Nick Lowe.
Thank you. "Cruel to be Kind" was actually written by Nick Lowe and Ian Gomm, I believe.

up in Ohio.,

View attachment 474570

I graduated in 1998, Everyone knows about the amazing music of the 90's. Although 98 was kind of a slow year for good music.

Amazing music from the 90's?

Lol, NO

New Topics

Forum List

Back