Musk deletes post on Twitter (x) asking why no assassination attempt against Biden or Harris

You literally just said that these things are due to Trump, then in the next post say it’s because they wanted to go out in a blaze of glory.

You say it was because of Trump, I disagree, after years of listening to leftist rhetoric, I think it had more to do with that.

Do you even try and understand things that are complex, or do you just pretend they're really simple that a 4 year old could understand them?

I can't be bothered to keep fucking explaining adult fucking shit to you, if you're going to be a child in understanding.

Bye bye.

Do you even try and understand things that are complex, or do you just pretend they're really simple that a 4 year old could understand them?

I can't be bothered to keep fucking explaining adult fucking shit to you, if you're going to be a child in understanding.

Bye bye.

Oh my gosh, I’m just responding to YOUR WORDS. You appear to have started with “it’s trumps fault”, the pivoted to “the kid just wanted to name a name for himself”.

Forgive me if I’m just taking your words at face value.

You asked why it had to be democrat or republican. Because that’s how it is in politics. The left doesn’t hesitate to try and lay blame on republicans, or in this case, Trump himself. I simply think these people, who may have once liked Trump but for disenfranchised with him, started listening to the rhetoric surrounding him, by the left, and that radicalized them.

If you look at the letter the guy wrote, you could tell he was influenced by lefty rhetoric, when he talks about Trump not being a moral man and not caring and all that. Those are narratives pushed by the left.

Forum List

Back