Musk Takes Control of Twitter- Heads Begin To Roll.

Fueri

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2015

"Tesla CEO Elon Musk is now in charge of Twitter, CNBC has learned.

Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal and finance chief Ned Segal have left the company’s San Francisco headquarters and will not be returning, sources said. Vijaya Gadde, the head of legal policy, trust, and safety was also fired, the Washington Post reported."

The epic meltdown is starting. Watching this is almost as much fun as watching MSNBC on election night 2016.

This is going to be more entertaining than everything twitter has ever created.

I think Musk made a huge mistake here though, twitter is on the way out IMHO. It will be dead in the next decade and something else will have replaced it.

Cutting payroll from the top down. $44 Billion... what a fool. LOL!
Folks look upon above sub-moron, its literally worse than a moron, it is so filled with impotent rage hate, coupled to its middle 70's IQ, that it is utterly clueless as to just how ludicrous its statement is, it calls one of the top tech moguls, if not the top mogul, a man who is now the only fucking source extant for the DoD to get defense satellites into orbit, and who is in process of totally taking over global access to the internet, and who built up a trillion dollar electric automobile brand out of nothing, a fool!!! This is so rich, so typical of the worst generation, lazy narcotic addicted bums, living in their parents basements coast to coast, declaring the richest man on earth a fool, you cannot make this shit up, you just could not make it up, who wants to wager its also a declared "non-binary??? :auiqs.jpg:

Folks look upon above sub-moron, its literally worse than a moron, it is so filled with impotent rage hate, coupled to its middle 70's IQ, that it is utterly clueless as to just how ludicrous its statement is, it calls one of the top tech moguls, if not the top mogul, a man who is now the only fucking source extant for the DoD to get defense satellites into orbit, and who is in process of totally taking over global access to the internet, and who built up a trillion dollar electric automobile brand out of nothing, a fool!!! This is so rich, so typical of the worst generation, lazy narcotic addicted bums, living in their parents basements coast to coast, declaring the richest man on earth a fool, you cannot make this shit up, you just could not make it up, who wants to wager its also a declared "non-binary??? :auiqs.jpg:
And you are a fn retard. Think retard. Think.

This is going to be more entertaining than everything twitter has ever created.

I think Musk made a huge mistake here though, twitter is on the way out IMHO. It will be dead in the next decade and something else will have replaced it.
I wouldn't bet against that guy. They were calling him crazy when he created Tesla and then again with Space X.

"Tesla CEO Elon Musk is now in charge of Twitter, CNBC has learned.

Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal and finance chief Ned Segal have left the company’s San Francisco headquarters and will not be returning, sources said. Vijaya Gadde, the head of legal policy, trust, and safety was also fired, the Washington Post reported."

The epic meltdown is starting. Watching this is almost as much fun as watching MSNBC on election night 2016.
Finally, the radical lefties are being expunged from the media!!

"Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal and finance chief Ned Segal have left the company’s San Francisco headquarters"

A Jew and a street Shitter...that's leadership in America.

I wouldn't bet against that guy. They were calling him crazy when he created Tesla and then again with Space X.
I would not bet against him either.

I do not see how this can go well though. Twitter is starting to look a lot like Myspace when it was on top before it basically vanished overnight. He may prove me wrong. I hope he does and does it in a way that brings twitter out of the sewer and into something that is a net positive.

This is another thing I do not see as possible. To do that would mean it was not twitter anymore...

So you guys aren't going to bitch about Twitter any more? Right?
Depends on if Twitter going foreword applies their standards and rules equally to everyone or if they continue to apply them differently depending on the persons political viewpoints.

Cutting payroll from the top down. $44 Billion... what a fool. LOL!

The fools were the ones who were running the company. Twitter reported a loss of $221 million last year, and didn't even make a profit until the end of 2017.

Musk will fix that.

Depends on if Twitter going foreword applies their standards and rules equally to everyone or if they continue to apply them differently depending on the persons political viewpoints.
Time will tell I guess.

Forum List

Back